Ravenous

Peugeot Partner

go again

Bugatti

1 Like

Is that a vectra

Was just typing Opel/Vauxhall.

Hang your head in shame. A fucking Opel of all yokes. Big leagues my hole although the estate is to be applauded as a choice.

1 Like

Worse, an Insignia.

1 Like

sure thats only the work car, I drive a merc myslef

3 Likes

Beautiful motor kid.
And a very popular company car over in your part of the world.

2 Likes

That’s some selfie stick you have there bud

3 Likes

Savage power, tis a hoor to park though

FFS a lad like you shouldn’t be worried about parking just double park like I do and put the flashers on

that shit don’t fly here mate

1 Like

There are an awful lot of lads sitting on their holes in Ireland moaning about politicians the whole time who seem very jealous of your situation and your success over there.

Have you noticed this at all kid?

Fair fucks to you, buying British. A man like you puts everything back into the local economy.

I don’t even pay for diesel for that yolk pal

2 Likes

Lucky you, some pile of shite are those yokes.

1 Like

Bullshite I double parked all the time over there, it what go getters do when we want to get shit done,what does prince fuckin raghead from saudia arabia do when he wants to do something he double parks he doesn’t drive round looking for a space he does as he pleases that’s the attitude to have tassotti,fuck pc plod

Don’t tell me you fill up with green/red on the site

2 Likes

its small mindedness, I understand that, I get it, they can’t stand to see someone like me, who had the balls to go, with only 500 euro in my pocket (that I borrowed off my auld fella to my shame) look at me now, that 500 euro has been paid back at least 20 times over in the space of 4 years and I have thousands in the bank, i saw that comment that some arsehole made about @mickee321 because he bought a landover, its the same shit

4 Likes