Ravenous

it an omelette, got a bit stuck to the pan, but what about it, I used up some ham hock I had left over and made it with mushroom, red onion, tomato and cheese, unreal it was, I par boiled some mini maris piper’s before frying them in olive oil, a real athletes lunch, packed with power to fuel my evening workout

2 Likes

being a sex tourist must make you hungry alright

1 Like

Potato curry tonight

2 Likes

Unrale

That looks absolutely disgusting. I’d almost start praying for you if I was that way inclined.

1 Like

I knocked up a stew there today before the racing. The racing was meh but the grub was top notch.

3 Likes

Tatties rice and curry sauce.

Lads, I’m starving here.

I want to know a good Dublin takeaway that will blow my mind. Urgency is a priority for me with regard to your suggestions.

Didn’t see it til now. Apologies. Kanoodle in clontarf if that’s near. Diep if that’s close. Not sure 8f spice n rice is still in Dorset st but they do good Indian.

1 Like

Thanks, pal but I had to make a snap decision and just ordered off a generic takeaway in East Wall.

what did you get?

Hasn’t arrived yet but I’ve ordered a pizza and chips, with a portion of curry sauce.

2 Likes

ah lovely

Proper St Paddy’s day grub

4 Likes

4 Likes

Looks great, have you any sauce to pour over or dip into?

20 minutes to go here. unreal the way me and @HBV have the same sort of dinner going on tonight, I am after a rake of bottles of strong west Indies Guinness, I will destroy this in 20 minutes

2 Likes

3 Likes

unreal