Ravenous

No. The chicken was as we say round here ‘done to perfection’. Lovely and moist, slow cooked and crisped in my high end fan grill.
A very healthy dinner with no sauce, butter etc.

1 Like

What is that kid is it a bit of pork? It looks unreal.

Are you the lad with the 300 degree oven. Must be incredible for cooking chicken,
Fair play, it looked savage, I’d still need a sauce though but that’s just me.

Are they Maris pipers @tassotti ?

a bit of organic, grasfeed Hampshire pork I picked up in the gone off section for half nothing, I have it down to a tee, 3 o clock every Saturday and you get the finest meat for half nothing if you cook it on the day, you can’t go wrong

2 Likes

they are indeed, I’ll knock up a bit of onion bisto now in a minute and some brocolli

I am.

It’s unreal for chicken alright. You can actually cook a full dinner in it like I did tonight. Even the peas. Never even turned the hob on.

1 Like

1 Like

Good atin kid.

1 Like

Two lovely dinners there lads

Who here would ate 7 spuds?

There are a few here who have never ate grub like that, we know who they are. The bone idle lads who wouldn’t move their holes off the couch and put in the small bit of effort.

im going out at half seven in the morning to run ten miles, then I’ll go to mass at 11 o clock, that is what I call living

a small bit of effort for an unreal dinner, when you could just as easy call a pizza

I’m training a hurling team at half 9 in the morning and I’ll have set up and have 5 laps of the field ran before the youngsters even arrive.
I’m bringing my young lad to rugby at 11 and I’ll give them lads a hand out too.
I won’t fit in mass but I’ll say my morning prayers before I set out on the road.
If I ordered some shit tonight like you know who I wouldn’t be ably to do all that tomorrow morning.

1 Like

2 minutes to put a nice bit of meat on and 2 minutes to peel a few spuds, set the timer on the phone for 90 minutes and sit down for yourself and have a bottle or two, thats all it takes, what kind of degenerate can’t do that?

1 Like

Is there evidence of your finger having been run around that plate.
Good sign that you’ve enjoyed the dinner

1 Like

yorkshire puds are unreal with roast meat, I don’t care what anyone says

@Tassotti is the Maris Piper the queen of all spuds?
She is hard bate in fairness, especially for roasting and chipping. We don’t see many of them over here.