Ravenous

Done.

1 Like

Everything on that plate I bought from the market this morning and is the very best of organic produce. Sourdough bread (I toasted them), hummous, the peppers and the hens eggs. Lovely stuff.

2 Likes

unreal, will you have a cup of tae with that?

I did mate. It was cracking. I’m a modern man you see, no ham sandwiches or “toasties” for me for my supper, like a roaster.

1 Like

you can’t beat a nice cup of tea

is the cucumber organic?

Yes

1 Like

Nice presentation too. You can’t beat a bit of colour on the plate. It’s hard to eat other bread once you’ve had sourdough. Try a slice of it toasted, then drizzle on some extra virgin olive oil (let it soak in), a sprinkle of sea salt, then add some honey to finish. It’s an unreal snack of an evening.

Just after polishing off spinach and ricotta tortelloni, with bacon, rocket, cherry tomatoes and garlic. I’m well on the way through a bottle of californian zinfandel (which was procured in an off-licence, and not a petrol station) and a block of roquefort cheese. I love the weekend.

3 Likes

Did you make that yourself? It looks unreal.

I did - 10 mins from start to plate.

Sensational bit of grub here

3 Likes

That looks unreal, what exactly is it you have there?

pan fried chicken and veg, with a jug of gravy made with the juice, I am drinking the gravy out of the jug like a pint of Guinness its so nice

4 Likes

Shepherds Pie

2 Likes

Jaysus, that looks delish, I’d ate the handles too.

3 Likes

The youngest just stole the crispy bit from the top on my portion :weary:

I made a serious burger there. Twas savage so it was.

burger king or McDonalds?

Little pup.
I trust you gave him/her a clip around the ear?

I wouldn’t touch that shite. This was home made with nearly 1/2 lb of prime Irish steak mince.

3 Likes