Ravenous

mixed salad,Houmus, labana, hareef (spicey red sauce) and hot pittas for starters
entrecote,merguez ( lamb sausage), chicken kebab and onions cooked on the barbeque for main course
tea with mint and honey for desert.

god bless moroccan jewish women for their culinary skills and for banning men from the kitchen whilst they cook ( and now clean up)

[quote=“mickee321”]mixed salad,Houmus, labana, hareef (spicey red sauce) and hot pittas for starters
entrecote,merguez ( lamb sausage), chicken kebab and onions cooked on the barbeque for main course

god bless moroccan jewish women for their culinary skills and for banning men from the kitchen whilst they cook ( and now clean up)[/QUOTE]

Sounds like heaven Mickee.

[quote=“mickee321”]mixed salad,Houmus, labana, hareef (spicey red sauce) and hot pittas for starters

god bless moroccan jewish women for their culinary skills and for banning men from the kitchen whilst they cook ( and now clean up)[/QUOTE]

You left out the palestinian child you had for starters.

:cool:
:popcorn:

fuel for the barbeque

Iv started cooking a lot of soup from scratch in the evenings for my tea.

This week I have had red pepper soup and one I keep going back to Minted Pea Soup. Bloody fantastic stuff and so easy to make. If you lop a few spuds into the mix to thicken it up there is fine feeding in it and you would have more than enough to keep you going.

I have never heard of a Tagine before but I will give it a whirl maybe. Any chance youd lob up the instructions please Francis.

You’re a strange and odd little human being, but you’re great comic relief as is being seen tonight. Never change baby. http://forums.mg-rover.org/images/smilies/baby-pram.gif

More fucking jew food.

Rachel Allen and Nigella Lawson spreading jam all over each other and wrestling nude, I’d pay money to see that.

[quote=“dancarter”]
I have never heard of a Tagine before but I will give it a whirl maybe. Any chance youd lob up the instructions please Francis.[/QUOTE]

This is the recipe I used dan. I just went with plain couscous though

http://www.lifestylefood.com.au/recipes/4817/moroccan-chicken-tagine

Going out for dinner tonight, supposed to be a savage spot. Will just have a sandwich at lunchtime to ensure maximum food consumptition later on.

where you going runty???

Luigis

Hope he brings a milk crate with him to see over the counter

I can’t be saying, I don’t want to look up from my dinner to see the Dunph peering in the window at me.
It’s not in Limerick.

[quote=“The Runt”]I can’t be saying, I don’t want to look up from my dinner to see the Dunph peering in the window at me.
It’s not in Limerick.[/QUOTE]

tipp cunt!

They’re surely pulling the piss at this stage. Pity it’s too late to nominate this thread for Cunt of the Year. It’d be like when the Red Cross or United Nations won the Nobel Peace prize and would be just as deserving.

[quote=“The Runt”]I can’t be saying, I don’t want to look up from my dinner to see the Dunph peering in the window at me.
It’s not in Limerick.[/QUOTE]

:clap:

He’d have a job to find you I’d say

Did you forget to sprinkle some white phosphorous on it?

He’d have a job to find you I’d say[/QUOTE]

Oh he’d find me alright, he has already been succesful on at least one occassion so my itenaries are kept strictly on a need to know basis these days.

What’s wrong mate?

On another note, i’m disappointed but not surprised that you are spending another weekend in Tipp…