Ravenous

I just had a piece of chicken there and to be honest I doubt I left it in for long enough but I was too ravenous to be waiting around for it. I hope I don’t regret it.

There is nothing worse than food poisoning cause by partially cooked/raw chicken. I hope for your sake Runty you cooked it right before you ate it as otherwise you’ll be:

Shitting and pissing out your hole all night. Not to mention the puking and cold sweats…

I’m glad to hear it Dunph, We were fearless in Clonmel with a man of your stature standing by our sides.

Ah fuck it hopefully I’ll be grand, I had a good few bites taken before I discovered the pink bit.

Cottage pie after training tonight, doesn’t get much better for after training food, unreal.

i think that diet is needed sooner rather than later…

Roast beef, roast spuds broccoli and a nice Bordeaux followed by deep fried mars bars and ice cream, I must admit to being sceptical of the deep frying of a chocolate bar but it was fair nice

how does one know when a deep fried mars bar is adequetly cooked?
is it possible the mars bar can melt during the process hence you will be just left with a liquid type dish comprising of fat and chocolate,?

The Scots put the mars bar in batter first to stop this happening. Disgusting idea-deep frying chocolate

twas battered alright,

I’ve been eating all around me the last 2-3 days, was mad for something just there and had some apple tart and a packet of Starburst from the press. I don’t even like Starburst…

I’d ate a small bit now.

Hungry myself, out for meetings now from 12, don’t know where i’m going to get grub in at. Bollix.

Drop into a chipper Kev…

Hungry myself now. Don’t know what to go for today.
I’m regretting not cooking myself something last night to bring in with me. The thoughts of a sandwich are doing nothing for me.

Donkey Fords…

I’ve training after work, I’m sure Kev would advise against eating chipper food prior to sporting activity.

Not a chance fella. I’ve training tonight, that kinda shite, while nice and all, fucks me up for about 3 hours afterwards.

I bought a box of 16 small meringues in Tesco on special offer along with a cream. After my lunch I whipped up the cream and broke up the meringues into the bowl. I ate the lot and then experimented with 2 mikados and a piece of chocolate to see what they’d be like with the remaining bit of cream. Don’t feel the best now.

There’s a good chance you’re going to be pissing through your hole at some stage later today, Thrawneen