Ravenous

Made the mistake of the getting a double whopper meal for lunch yesterday and then going to the gym later. was in bits,never again. :frowning:

Ya, if you want to eat that stuff you should eat it on a complete day off, sunday, i wouldn’t even be able to work after it. Of course everyone is different, i know of some guys having the full irish dinner an hour before a match, and it has no affect.

Chinese is another thing that has this affect on me. Its the msg’s or whatever they are called.

I think I’m going to cook myself a striploin steak this evening to enjoy while watching the match. I can’t fucking wait

+1

I have a nice piece of fresh haddock, going to coat it in chilli and paprika, few baby potatoes and veg. Tasty stuff.

+1 - veg

Superb. Did you ever poach a bit of smoked haddock in milk & water with a bit of butter runt? Smashing stuff altogether with a few spuds

In general if I’m doing that I’ll make fish pie, throw in some haddock, salmon and any white fish, poach them in the milk, then into an oven dish, topped with potato and cheese, and half an hour in the oven. Superb stuff for the winter.

Poaching is illegal lads.

Ghey.

Ghey.

And bland.

:rolleyes:

Bland post mate

How twee.

:rolleyes:

Not one of your best posts mate

True mate. I forgot to mention you season the fish before poaching.

There is a leason to be learned from every single one of the Dublin Bay Prawn’s posts

Unfortunetly I can’t return the compliment, you boring boring fucktard of a man.

Inspirational. The prawn is really cleaning house here

had a feed of bacon and cabbage this evening