Ravenous

Have you had the pizza, Julio? It’s fucking great.
I don’t even have to queue in the place now, such are the regularity of my late-night visits, as soon as I walk in the Indian dude nods and gets my slice ready.

come on, a bit more information on the pop.
Are we talking ice-pop or ice cream? Waht kind of filling? Choclate coating?

That’s what I was after. For somebody advocating the pop you’re not telling us much about it’s attractions, Bandage

There’s no ice cream in it – it’s an ice pop (or ice lolly as Protestants such as Locke would refer to them as). It has a lime piece on top that’s kind of like an arrow, i.e. pointing ‘that a-way’ and then the bottom is one half strawberry and the other half orange and all the flavours blend into each other in a magical way. It’s a real refreshing ‘cool you down’ treat on a warm summer’s day although I generally have one every night at around 10pm with a cup of tea.

Have they replaced the humble ice-berger as your late evening snack of choice?

Just had a small “all you can eat for a fiver” there.
Never again.
I prefer the chef giving me one or two options but if the chef says “Eat whatever you want there for a fiver you extremely handsome officer of the law, and may I also ask if you would like to give my wife a dart as she needs to know what a real man can do”, I tend to have a bit of every animal and every salad and now I’m feeling a bit Meh.

Anyway, Meh.

Meh.
I mean , Tom.

Had one yesterday, a splendid ice-pop I bit the fingers off first and went from there.

Did it make you go thaaataway… thatawaaay, no I clearly said thatawaayyy…?

The infectiousness of the radio ad is ruining my life

Just devoured a fantastic fillet of sea bass, the nicest bit of fish I’ve had in a long long time.

Kick his assssss Sea bassss

tried one of those icepops after reading this earlier and have to say they are savage… remind me slightly of the new claipos that were out last year… i reckon they will be good for hangovers…

First time you’ve been fingered in a while I’d say, hup ya.

:clap:

I want a that away.

Aint nuthin but a heartache, I want a that away

Tell me why ?

Had Buffalo wings today in the Soho today. Used to be a great treat of a lunch, shower of cunts put more celery in than wings. Clearly trying to bluff by filling up the plate, i counted 9 wings, small ones at that. I said it to the girl who gave them to me, she came back with 2 extra wings!!!

Don’t anyone ever darken that door again, the cunts. I will be telling everyone i know not to go in there, cheap bastards.

I’m fucking starving still.

Sinnotts carvery.

The ultimate destination for followers of this thread.

Where is that, think i’ve actually had carvery in there, is it near Dawson street somewhere. Great spot if i have the right place.

Stephens Green shopping centre - kind of.

Horrible pub otherwise.

And a horrible pub for food outside of their carvery.