Ravenous

Agreed on that too. For a small garsun like myself it’s not that comfortable trying to eat at those high tables, but the quality and size of portion is well worth it.

the carvery is super alright. its a cunt of a place for anythin else though… even watching a match is difficult enough there, too many tellys or something… is it a liverpool supporters pub?

in other news, just after a proper rasher sandwich, with a mug of tea, not long out of bed… :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ah lovely stuff. Did you grill or pan fry the rashers?

Also you seem to have slipped in under the radar a bit, did you fill out any questionnaire on your arrival on the forum?

grilled the rashers today runt, put a few tomatoes in with em aswel. great job.

i seem to have got away without any interrogation… skirted around the edges a bit, little probes every so often was the key

exceptionally well played.

I would always have grilled my rashers but I’ve come to the conclusion that if your putting them in a sandwich it’s best to do them in the pan.

[quote=“The Runt, post: 289602”]
exceptionally well played.

I would always have grilled my rashers but I’ve come to the conclusion that if your putting them in a sandwich it’s best to do them in the pan.[/quote]

something to bear in mind… it doesnt matter to poor old gerry whether they’re grilled or fried now it seems

Had a cracking dinner last night - bowl of bran flakes, mint crisp, a that away and a cup of tea.

Water baths. Thats the way forward.

soho is a deplorable cunthole of a place kev.
the people who fraternise there are also found in the The Long Island and also the The Woodford ( was / is on Daunt Square).
i hate to generalise but you know the type, follow Munster rugby, buy their clothes in Brown Thomas, live in Sundays Well , Rocehestown or Douglas, went to school in Pres or Christians and have some fucked belief that Cork City is a type of advanced social metropolis.
These cunts actually think that spending an obscene sum of money on a few chicken wings is a sign of their elevated social status.

~2002 i think was when i first noticed a lot lot of snobbery on the cork social scene, on one hand you have those gimps who buy expensive clothes in Prime Time on washington street and go to the Savoy on a saturday night talking about “choons” and deep house who think they are some type of trendsetter and then u have the Soho types…

cunts the lot of them

Just had a brunch consisting of an omlette with peppers and ham mixed in, 3 Mattison sausages and ketchup, with a side of tomatoes. Fantastic tack.

Just washed down with a mug of tae with astonishingly nice Cadbury’s Caramel biscuits… :clap: :clap:

Is this shit in memory of Gerry Ryan? it’s cuntish enough anyway

Huh? :blink:

There is no need to turn every thread into a Gerry Ryan thread. Let it go

brunch me bollix

:clap:

Had Beef casserole this eveing, handed to me and all, atin choclate hob nobs with tae now

Just after a fine lamb sandwich, toasted brown bread, coleslaw, red onion and some ballymaloe relish… i thought at first that i had a bit too much going in the sandwich but it all worked out for the best. a bag of cheese and onion tayto crisps and a can of coke for the snooker now… :clap:

A lamb sandwich? For fuck’s sake.

Second part sounds good though. Just nabbed a packet of King Cheese and Onion and a tall glass of 7up for the snooker.

Lovely feed of spaghetti bolognese to get over my hangover, Strawberry cheesecake sitting in the fridge. Happy out.

You’ve surely had a lamb sandwich before Rocko?
A great Sunday snack after an evening supping pints.

Disgusting.

Disgusting.

What is wrong with you people.