Ravenous

You’re clearly a weirdo

get out of it dunph… few slices cut off the fillet that was had for dinner, and any mix of coleslaw or whatever that was in the fridge… as runt said, a delightful snack after a few pints on a bank holiday.

I have not. As long as there’s turkey in this world there’s no need to be throwing lamb into sandwiches.

I enjoy a lamb chop as much as anyone after a long days toil but a lamb sandwich is nothing short of perverse.

A beef sandwich on the other hand, now there’s a noble sandwich.

Any meat left over of a sunday evening is fair game to be thrown between two cuts of bread.

Are you telling me you’d throw mince in a sandwich? Is this what you’re telling me?

Also it’s not Sunday, it’s Monday…

Ah it feels like Sunday. What kind of peasant has mince on a Sunday? I was referring to the meat left over from Sunday roasts.

I know some of the Glantine crowd eat mince of a Sunday…

Ah don’t remind me about them shower of cunts.

:rolleyes:

The Dunph unneccessarily acting the cunt here…

I sincerely doubt that posters who thoroughly enjoy a type of sandwich are going to change the fillings because of what is written here.

All tastes must be respected

A lamb sandwich is a fine feed, great in a warm with a bit of rocket and fresh mint

Paedophile condoning bastard.

fuck off you beady eyed thief

Ah I’m fucking starving here. Carvery called for methinks.

Just had the leftovers from last nights lamb stew.

Outstanding

Had a noble cottage pie there for lunch, absolutely fucking tremendous.

Cold roast chicken, ham, stuffing and…eh smoked salmon just put away there. Washed down with a Coke. Rather appropriately I will consider a bowl of Alpen during the first break in The Breakfast Club.

Microwave burger with two bags of salt and vinegar hula hoops,a bowl of rice crispies during the first break of The Breakfast Club is also in order,yum.

That is serious going out of both of ye at this hour. :clap: