Ravenous

Christ, microwave burgers at 1am. :blink:

Christ, Microwave burgers at any time of the day. The people who invented those should be locked up

The chief gourmands around here (Fran and I) are not impressed by this development.

+1. Got two of these in college one time and had to throw away one and half of em. Thats from a lad that ate sweetcorn and beans two days in a row for lunch & dinner, when low on cash. Meat is like leather, and the buns are disgusting when microwaved (all bread is disgusting when microwaved).

Even i wouldn’t eat a microwave burger and that says it all really…

I’m not sure whether he should be expelled from the Ravenous thread for eating such shit, or be honoured by the Ravenous thread for such commitment to the cause.

after a rasher sandwich, it was so nice i had another one YR sauce and all, haveing tea and choclate hob nobs now

Dunph, could we organise a smilie of someone eating dinner, in the same vein as this one http://www.thefreekick.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/pint.gif, for use in this thread.

Thanking you in advance

Fuck ya runty, that’s after making me hungry!!

Ravenous is Ravenous whatever way you decide to tackle it. The ignorant should not be outcast but educated instead

I see a lot of talk about what lads are cooking here but I don’t see many pictures. I’ll be back this evening with some pictures of a fine fillet steak that I had recently.

I had a ham, turkey and swiss cheese on a brown roll from the Pig & Heifer today. The roll was accompanied by a bottle of Coke Zero, a packet of cheese & onion tayto, a moro, two seven seas cod liver oil and two multi-bionta.

Does the cod liver oil do you much good tinnion?

It’s hard to say WTB. I decided to start talking it because because I get hip pain a lot and it’s supposed to help with the joints. I also suffer from dry skin, dry hair and dry eyes (when wearing contacts). Not sure of its benefits but it’s not doing me any harm anyway.

So it’s true that accountants are dry fuckers

Treated myself to a Cha Han in wagamamas today. Very nice in fairness.

How dare ye question my taste for Rustler burgers,no better late night snack,not everyone can eat duck at that hour of the night :rolleyes:

Thinking about cooking a feast of a meal today, any ideas?

Lambs liver and a couple of rashers this morning fair nice it was too

thats some funny shit right there