Ravenous

Got my mouth around some new spuds last night. Not quite balls of flour but not bad for this time of year.
Cant wait for the proper new potatoes, bit a butter, bit a salt. The ultimate muldoon feast.

Any suggestions for cooking salmon?

I bet you did

wahey banter

I’m going to have a seafood feast this evening. Prawns and a fillet of sea bass with a bottle of white wine should do the trick.

I ended up wrapping those salmon fillets in the smoked ham I had left for ten of the fifteen minutes I had them in the oven. Unwrapped the fillets then and coated them in philadelphia, then put the ham around the whole thing again. Baby potatotes and some veg on the side then as well. Lovely dinner I have to say. Light but satisfying.

Do you have a Vagina?

Sounds very nice, although I’m not a huge salmon fan myself (except smoked salmon).

Philadelphia for fuck’s sake.

I can’t get on top of my hunger at all today. Fine big lunch and I’ve had half an Easter Egg, a Flake (hate those things), a Toffee Crisp, an apple and a packet of yellow M&Ms since and shivering with the hunger here.

Nothing a sit down meal with Bandage later won’t fix. How we love our lads’ meals together.

Thats similar to what I had yesterday. Had leftover prawns in home made marie rose sauce at lunch and then garlic skewered prawns and a fillet of seabass for dinner. Fish is seriously underrated.

I’m going to do some sort of lime & chilli prawn salad to start with, and then pan fried fillet of sea bass with homemade chips and maybe a bit of fresh salsa.

Your man from Cork was on Tele last night doing his fish program. “lovely bit of fish, ya”

T-BONE

Match this evening so had some scrambled eggs with Tuna and black pepper mixed in along with 3 slices of brown bread and some beans. lovely stuff :smiley:

Brown bread and smoked salmon… Tae, turkish bar, and a cornetto in the fridge. Laochra Gael on Sky Plus… Ah lovely

Fran or Runt - any tips on the best way to cook mussels? Picked up a flog of em over lunch there. Never cooked them before.

Saturday

Saturday dinnertime

:smiley:

Cunt

Have you ate them before?

Oh…and
La di fooking daa

Where did you get said Mussels?

There is generally a rule that you only eat mussels when there is an R in the month as that is when they are freshest. Anytime outside that and they have either been imported for some far flung place or kept in cold storage.