Ravenous

A fried onion with a few drops of wochester sauces add in sliced steak, get a NOT hollowed out role with some mustarrd and your sorted

Runt wins.

Alternatively you could slice it up thinly and add it to pasta. A nice mushroom sauce would be the business

I’m after pure savagery today altogether, my neighbours contractor broke down today, the man is in mid 60’s I suppose, arrives in a panic, ‘‘any chance you could bale a bit of silage for me’’, waiting to bale a bit of my own tomorrow so I started anyway about an hour into it around 5 I was called for the dinner a massive feed of bacon and cabbage was put up to me, pint of milk and his own new spuds balls of flour follow by jelly and ice cream, cant remember the last time I had jelly and ice cream but twas nice, around 7 or so his wife arrives out with tea and porter cake, finished up there around 10 and a mixed grill was put on front of me kidneys, lamb chops, butchers sausages, brown bread and mugs of tea, I cant hardly move I think I might get the meat sweats…

After all that he wanted to pay me, No way you could take money but he took the tractor and filled it with diesel and 4 boxes of net off the contractor and gave em to me, and that lads is decent man

:clap:

Super stuff all round, i get emotional reading that.

Would you have number for over aters, I might need a rennies…

Dunph

What are your thoughts on toastie bags

I consider the Maxi Twist to be a very underrated late night cool snack.

I’m ashamed to say i haven’t heard of this product, can you fill me in…

That mightn’t be the exact name, it is a bag that you put two slices of bread in and maybe a bit of cheese ham and onion or whatever your heart desires and in three and a half minutes you have a toasted sandwich…you can also use it to cook potatoe waffles

Sounds good, i’d be all for it.

Birds Eye?

you know it :smiley:

They’re so waffly versatile. :stuck_out_tongue:

Cucumber is a seriously underrated sandwich filler…

Did you know it also goes very well in stir fries?

Somehow i doubt that…

It true Dunph. In China cucumber is rarely eaten raw.

Did you ever hear the phrase “as cool as a cucumber”? Cucumber is not designed to be cooked or fried…

Just in from an evenings toil and having a few leftover chickens wings from earlier plus a bag of Tayto cheese and onion washed down with ice cold club orange.

Superb.