Ravenous

i get awfull heart burn after a bag of them

That’s because you’re a cunt.

aiy, thats probaly the reason alright

I was across the water there for a break over the last couple of days and had myself a pork pie, twas nice too

you’re a man who likes his grub turfcutter… there’ll be some attack of gout on the way for ya soon enough

Will the smoking cure the gout, I will have you know I ran the marathon last year no problems and train three times a week.

Nice bit of roast beef today

That shut him up. What have you to say now rorshach? What’s that? Nothing. Thought not…

Looking forward to a spicy kung po chicken

g’way ta fuck dunph.

i was purely concerned for a fellow clareman, that gout is a terrible affliction… but im happy enough now having heard of his marathon exploits.
All is fine here, carry on

How do you get gout exactly?

i dunno the ins and outs of it, but a neighbour of ours had it. this was a man who loved his beef and wasnt afraid of a few pints. he was bedridden for ages and had almighty pain in his feet, his toes especially… nearly lost it in the end. had to give up the liquor eventually

I know a fella in his 60’s that was complaining to me about it the other day. The same man hasn’t touch a drop of alcohol in 20+ years but he does eat an awful amount of rasher sandwiches…

Crystallisation of fluid in the joints is gout I think.

Its supposed to be diet related but not entirely.

Me ma had it,painful as fuck she said.

It is a well known fact that you contract the gout from too much good living…rich man’s disease…

How did Joe Canning get it?

Too many fancy hair products and burgers out of Supermacs on the Ennis Road

I once saw him coming out of Abrekadabra on O’Connell Street too…

I once saw the entire Limerick City soccer team coming out of the Supermacs in Gort

Is that a magic shop…is is close to Abrakebabra???

bit of a shithole, that place.
it be more in his line to go to the Wok King :clap: