Reeling in the years

Was there for our ill fated '88 final, beside the great Jimmy Doyle

1 Like

Some lads were so pissed they thought they were getting a handjob of a Munster ladies player

9 Likes

Having had the misfortune to see some of the shite posted in the Russia v Ukraine thread over the last few days one gets the strong impression that the alcohol intake among some posters here has never been higher.

I was largely out of the country during this period so thankfully missed most of it.

She said she was a hooker and in his drunken state thought front row. He still has no idea where his money went that night

1 Like

I’ll never get over Saipan.

3 Likes

Who’s side were you on?

Bertie is absolutely iconic

3 Likes

They’d still be pulling each other hair out in the North if it wasn’t for him.

At the time being a devout Manchester United supporter i was with Team Roy, but i was big enough to throw my full weight behind the team when the games started.

However in November 2009 when Roy had a pop at Irish Football after the Thierry Henry handball i had an epiphany and realised Big Mick was right all along.

3 Likes

That Port Tunnel clip was absolutely brilliant

Could he have done more about Saipan?

She stands under moonlight
She touches her hair
Her smile adds emotions
And her love fills the air…

5 Likes

That Paddy Casey song was incredible

1 Like

Think that’s called an oxymoron.

Rosanna making her breakthrough.

You really had to earn your score in 2003. The hurling final finishing 1-14 to 1-11 and the football 0-12 to 0-9. My abiding memory was thinking that DOG was some kind of psychological guru for storming out of the dressing room after a couple of minutes and leaving the Cork team to dwell on it for 10 minutes or more before the second half.

1 Like

The ‘Rebel treble’ is stopped by an ultra physical Kilkenny. Never liked that cork side. Remember not being sorry they were beaten.

Also the year of Zidane and that headbutt.

4 Likes

Matterazi. A triple A, gold standard shithouse

1 Like

Reeling in the years is really a great way to see the COTY contenders from back in the day.

Jumbo breakfast roll

SSIA’s :joy::joy:

How we all partied.

The Galway races was off the charts that year.

2 Likes