Referendum 2024

He’s a useless fucking cunt… What’s the nice way to say that?

13 Likes

They sound like knackers.

Nail on the head @Kyle

These marxist agitators want to shut down all debate now on a politicans performance just because of their sexual preference. Even if the same politican is absolutely terrible.

That is wrong.

2 Likes

I didn’t see the debate myself but it seems the awkward squad found the old conservative man more convincing than the progressive younger woman.

1 Like

I’ll have to do some reading on the care referendum tomorrow. The likes of Tom Clonan & Orla Tinsley are advocating for a no vote & I want to understand their view.

The family one is uncontentious in my view & that’s a yes for me.

I’ll probably go for lunch on Friday in a local neighbourhood cafe & vote on my way back home. Make a little meal out of it, as it were.

2 Likes

He’s stone useless.

And the undercurrent people are mentioning is homophobia.

But I’m sitting here next to my gay brother and his live-in boyfriend and they would both agree that he is stone useless

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1765467387644576013?t=0LrTCondbf3ow5K1WAKVfQ&s=19

3 Likes

I didn’t see it either… Was there another woman on beside mcentee or who are you calling progressive here?

1 Like

I bet they reckon Roderic is a useless cunt too. Out of his depth.

That’s what the condescending left do to shut down all debate… You get labelled something nasty if you don’t agree with the cunts.

1 Like

No and No on Friday.

very very interesting. Thanks for sharing

Tucker is a friend of the forum.

Laoise does some sterling work combating gender ideology here in Ireland

5 Likes

I didn’t see the debate myself.

Jesus that Gavin pepper lad is an incredible cunt

1 Like

Tucker is a protector of free speech

Comprehensive

Understand Captain America GIF

1 Like

The pharma companies are bad for Ireland?

Anybody have alternate wording for the very unpopular ‘durable relationship’ term while maintaining the aim of the amendment?
Please :pray: