Referendum 2024

Just voted no no no… I’ll vote again this evening

4 Likes

Only a far right rag

I am going to vote yes to one and no the other. I haven’t decided which is which yet. Might toss a coin

Ditto Cork south central no no this morning
Tipperary no no this evening

2 Likes

Yeah I’m heading to Limerick after work, i should just make close

3 Likes

Actually I’m going yes no. Purple hair swayed me. Can’t vote with Gavin pepper and the beardy cunt from hardy bucks

Did you forget to read the paragraph where he goes on to say this is unlikely to have any particularly significant effect in this area?

You’d want to brush up on your reading comprehension skills a touch.

2 Likes

But most of the opposition to the Care referendum is it doesn’t compel the State to do anything. The government have said that the courts will interpret it and will likely extend the onus on the State. And the AG advice supports that entirely.

I agree that the issue of uncertainty about “strive” isn’t ideal but those who think the Care referendum didn’t help persons with disabilities should be encouraged by the advice.

The McHugh-ite watermelon green Nuas are no to care amendment

That’s not how it works. You have to be registered to vote, you can’t just turn up at a polling station.

Is this your average no voter ?

https://twitter.com/3bucksleft1/status/1765717736611549543?s=46

From 2/1

Presiding officer here at a polling station in the Newport area, I often saw more at the cutting of a bonham

1 Like

Doesn’t the low turnout kinda invalidate the result one way or another? Like, if it’s under 30%, something like 15% could get something passed or failed.

Got out and exercised my democratic freedoms early this morning. Nice little buzz in the Burrow polling station.

2 Likes

Beating the tea time rush were you?

1 Like

Voting will not be described as BRISK today, I fear.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/NWCI/status/1765796453375525192

@Rocko must be advising this shower.

1 Like

Richie says to vote no.

Cc @Spidey

3 Likes