Referendum 2024

Mate, those lads fled war in Eritrea. They’re hardly going to start fighting in Europe

1 Like

They were far right riots. Every riot in history has chancers latching on to it. This riot was incited by the far right. The far riot has riots and burning buildings as its modus operandi. It was a far right white Irish riot.

The riot was incited by an NGO protected dangerous lunatic offering nothing to our society trying to kill children and our government’s first move being to protect and belittle the situation.

1 Like

Can men not have the same right?

1 Like

No, it wasn’t. It was incited by the far right who use the tactics of 1930s fascists to try and create chaos in society.

Were there riots when Urantsetseg Tserendorj was murdered?

Or Lorna Woodnutt?

Or Jastine Valdez?

Or Keane Mulready Woods?

No, there fucking weren’t.

Well that’s what’s being reported even in the left wing journal rag.

Anyone defending multiculturalism at this stage in Europe does so only as they have financial skin in the game.

1 Like

More conspiracy theory nonsense garnered from the University of Facebook.

Or maybe in your case it’s the University of Telegram.

1 Like

I’m sure 1930 was at the foremost of joxer from Sherrif St kicking off on O’Connell st.

The people who incited the riot are straight out of Berlin 1933.

You appear to support them.

Your loyalty to your blindspots make for tragicomedy.

Oh the irony.

Some of us are against targetting migrants for hatred. You want to claim that’s an extremist position because you yourself are an extremist hopelessly out of touch with reality.

You’ve gotten like that because you get your “news” from Facebook and Gript, they’re about as trustworthy as each other.

1 Like

They really should or anyway you want to identify as as tbf. All within a marriage relationship if you ask me

The right wing lads are defending women by keeping them in their place.

2 Likes

I very rarely get involved in these threads, where it inevitably degenerates into a slagging match between two ideological opposites. As this one has already.

However, here I am

The Constitution is a legal document, upon which the laws of our country are determined. Changing any wording of such will have repercussions. What, are the implications these amendments, if passed will have?

I’m as yet undecided as to how I’m going to vote. I await to be convinced.

4 Likes

The positives of these amendments have not been explained very well imo.

They could’ve easily replaced woman with parent/guardian and it would’ve passed easily

3 Likes

From what i have seen the yes side are making it out like the current constitution ties wimin to the sink, which is very disingenuous. The family part is already catered for so I’m not sure what the point is there either

The referendum isn’t about women. That’s why they cynically put it on International Women’s Day.

It’s about polyamory and immigration. Look at the people pushing it.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

This fella seems to be posting here now

1 Like