Referendum 2024

Per Denham CJ

“article 41.2 does not assign women to a domestic role. Article 41.2 recognises the significant role played by wives and mothers in the home. This recognition and acknowledgment does not exclude women and mothers from other roles and activities”

1 Like

Enough about everyone else, what about you?

Now I don’t know what way to vote.

There’ll be one on here for sure.

One of the forum’s most notorious liars can’t help but lie again.

Chap can’t seem to come to terms with it at all.

The Brits.
But they did build it.

1 Like

It will be a comfortable No vote on both accounts not even worth the time.

1 Like

From what I’ve heard it’s a certainty to be passed (Yes)

I honestly haven’t a clue what it’s about and from reading this thread I’m none the wiser, other than it’s another right v left thing, only this time it’s the right that are virtue signalling :man_shrugging:

You have to laugh at the lack of self awareness

1 Like

Not sure what it’s for but I’ll be voting no.

4 Likes

Biggest softcock on the forum by a distance, ya big baby ya :joy::joy:

I’m in the same boat, except I’ll vote yes rather than no.

1 Like

One needs to convinced to vote yes. We haven’t been.

They’ll use this referendum to finish out individualised tax credits

We’ve a hybrid system now. This referendum gives the fig leaf needed to push it through

1 Like

Roderic has refused to give the minutes of a meeting regarding these very questions.How will it affect tax and pensions etc.He said the minutes will be released after the vote :grinning:.That tells you all you need to know.

11 Likes

It’s an excellent opportunity for the legal echelons as well with loads of scope for mistresses and ex partners to eat into legacies of previous partners.

It stinks.

Roderic is a dangerous man.

6 Likes

Lads need to ask why they want to change the status quo ie what practical things does the constitution now prevent that these amendments would allow

3 Likes

We’ll be told all this after the vote.I don’t know who @backinatracksuit talks to but absolutely no one I know is voting yes.

6 Likes