Regrets

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1037908, member: 168”]She sounds like a beautiful lady, pal… Where’s she now?[/QUOTE]amazing wonderful person, full of love and forgiveness, unreal, she is in a very happy place I heard

[QUOTE=“fucked out, post: 1037898, member: 1495”]Jesus …

After hearing that made up story I’m kind of glad you got arse-raped in that other made up story of yours.
Real men don’t beat women.[/QUOTE]
You must be sorry

Ah that’s great to hear. Normally women like this get into a cycle of going from one dead beat, inadequate, scumbag, woman beater to the next. Good for her. :clap:

Pissing the bed after pulling a Spanish bird, both twisted, I woke up before her, rolled her into it and wetted her knickers, changed my boxers and let her think she’d pissed the bed. She was fucking mortified

https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/hostedimages/1380412956/812454.gif

So heroin and regret are the top 2 threads today, suppose that leads to my biggest regret; my best friend from home dying from heroin and to my dying day ill regret not doing more to try and help him. The intervention turned into a pill and booze fest and the funny thing was that he started telling me to ease up on the pills as theyd kill me

2 Likes

almost sleeping with the sister in law… i should never have got in that situation

[QUOTE=“flattythehurdler, post: 1037856, member: 1170”]Drinking my way through uni. Not taking up the last three jobs I was offered in Ireland though it wasnt really my decision. Not emigrating to oz in the late nineties . I have a lovely wife and kids, a nice home and good friends though, so I can’t complain.
Other regrets would be the way I have treated people, especially in my obscenely drunken college years, and the way things turned out with playing hurling.[/QUOTE]

im finally “getting” it as @caoimhaoin would say and all shit aside im realizing that this is something that cannot be taken for granted and is not a given

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 1037849, member: 24”]Really?

I don’t think I have ever heard you go on about that before.[/QUOTE]

oh so japery…

Fuck that mickee, no regrets. You’ve a lovely five door gaff at the moment. Cobh would be proud.

travelling is overrated
i previously worked as a contractor living out of suitcases and hotel rooms, in one 2 month period i was in Seoul, Portland OR, Nizny Novgorod, Dresden and Dublin, it was horrible

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 1037987, member: 367”]travelling is overrated
i previously worked as a contractor living out of a suitcases and hotel rooms, in one 2 month period i was in Seoul, Portland OR, Nizny Novgorod, Dresden and Dublin, it was horrible[/QUOTE]
:confused::D:D:D

i previously worked as a contractor living out of suitcases and hotel rooms, in one 2 month period i was in Seoul, Portland OR, Nizny Novgorod, Dresden and Dublin, it was horrible[/QUOTE]

Bag-carrier or assasin ? Could anyone see @mickee321 as a bag carrier…As George says, “danger here”…

None

i previously worked as a contractor living out of suitcases and hotel rooms, in one 2 month period i was in Seoul, Portland OR, Nizny Novgorod, Dresden and Dublin, it was horrible[/QUOTE]
Agree with all that. It’s nicer by far to go and stay in a nice place for a few months, and get to know it a bit.
I’m glad you are back in Ireland @mickee321 , and hope it works out for you. The Middle East should be paradise, but its no place to be at the minute.

Flight attendant

Is your regret that you didn’t finish the job?

Not spending enough quality time with my kids when they were younger. I was often “present” but not “there” if you know what I mean.

You can fix that now, pal…

yeah, im experiencing that already
taking phone calls from work at 8pm when i should be giving him his bath, etc…