Relatively unknown players to look out for

Once I realised you were one and the same I realised the futility in discussing this further, Canavan was the last straw, as far as I’m concerned you’re an idiot if you can never ever accept you might be wrong,
Most of the players mentioned by Rudi on this thread are scraping or stealing a living.

No, they’re not.

Most of the players mentioned by Rudi have gone on to play top level football. Your lies are easily proven wrong, I’ve already shown how your lied about Joe Allen and Borini.

You’re a fucking simpleton mate

Why is Noelie attacking lapsed poster Rudi?

Brace for Joe Allen today, m8.

1 Like

Ooooft.

My mistake mate, when the thread title said ‘players to look out for’ I thought expectations were higher than getting a game for the worst two teams in the premier league, an occasional run out in Borini’s case.
Allen is in a good run of form but both have regressed since that post.

Regressed since this post?

Allen has scored as many league goals in professional football in his last 4 games as he had at the time Rudi picked him out for attention. Allen was one of the best players on show at Euro 2016 this season and got a big money move for Liverpool due to his subsequent form at Swansea

Borini had played about 10 professional games when Rudi picked him out as one to watch out for, he went on to make big moves to Roma and Liverpool. He has had full international honours with Italy and has been part of the Italy squad which made the Euro 2012 final. His career to date has been blighted by injuries (currently out injured at the moment), the only season he has managed to make over 30 appearances has been his loan spell at Sunderland where he won young player of the year.

So, contrary to your inaccurate postings, both players have seen their careers see significant upturns since Rudi pointed them out as players to look out for. You, in your bitter and envious state, are denying the holocaust happened.

Stoke and Sunderland mate, BorinI doesn’t start when he’s fit.

Let’s not get away from the fact you said their careers have regressed since Rudi pointed them out as ones to watch out for, not only is that factually incorrect, it is in direct contrast to what actually happened. Their careers has seen a notable chart of progession since that post.

That’s just a lie. He struggled to get into the Liverpool team but he was one of the first names on the teamsheet when fit at both Roma and Sunderland.

Let’s discuss facts here, Allen was a big player when Swansea were promoted, therefore he was a player who would be expected to do a job at Premier League level, he signed for Liverpool and couldn’t make the step up, he is now playing with a team that will be relegated, career progression between 2011 and now, none?

Your first post suggested that Borini could be a Chelsea player, he has scored 14 goals in as many minutes as in almost 60 90 minute matches in the premier league

I’m the only one discussing facts here.

You talk about looking at facts?

Did you watch Swansea all that year? How do you know he was a big player?

NOT A FACT. That is conjecture, at the time of the post Joe Allen was an unproven player at the highest level, he had scored 4 goals in 90+ lower league games. The following season, his debut season in the EPL, 4 goals in 36 games. Do a job? He did more than that. He progressed from performing competently to being one of the best midfielders in the top tier of English football that particular season. That is progression, that is fact.

I think that is debatable.He made over 130 appearances for Liverpool over 4 seasons, was he an overwhelming success? No. Was he a flop? No. I think you will find a certain amount of the Liverpool support would have been happy for him to stay. He actually was a regular in the Liverpool side which very nearly won the league in 2013, a shoulder injury ruled him out of the latter part of the season. Decent Championship player with some promise going on to play regularly for a side competing for top tier titles and appearing in the highest level of European football? Progession from 2011? Most definitely - unless you’re a retard.

I thought you wanted to discuss facts. That’s conjecture and very likely to be proven wrong. Will you resign from the forum at the end of the season if this is wrong.

Career progression between now and 2011.

Over 100 games of top flight league football.
Becoming an integral part of the international side who were a laughing stock previously and starring in a European Championship.
Playing top level European football.
Earning a big money move to one of Europe’s most successful clubs.
Being a regular in a side which challenged for the top level title in England.

I would call that career progression - so lets deal in facts - as you wanted and you tell me the facts that show Allen has not progressed since 2011.

Where did you see that suggestion? I thought you wanted to deal in facts, the fact is it was not my post but Rudi’s and I don’t see him suggesting anywhere that Borini could be a Chelsea player in that first post. Let’s continue to deal in facts though.

Ooooft.

wow

Jesus.

1 Like

What a fucking tool. 45 minutes of research and typing to prove what? Allen and BorinI were average players in 11 and average is the best you can call them now unless you are completely deluded or stupid.
The clowns who’ve agreed with you are proof enough that I’ve wrapped this up.

3 Likes

I thought you wanted to deal in facts.

Suddenly lost the will for that battle?

I’d lose the will to live if I started with you. I’m a busy man mate, can’t give away my Sunday proving what I already know. Your an idiot to waste your time on a cause that you don’t even believe yourself. Borini and Allen are household names now, I get it. Rooney and Fabregas should be happier with their current standing in the game than Messi. And Canavan had control of that ball in 95, cop on mate, I will actually start believing that your an idiot for real if you continue digging holes for yourself. It’s a huge weakness in a person to never back down even a little.

You started with me, you wanted to discuss facts with me. Then I dealt in facts and you lost your bottle.

I think you’ll also find that is not something I ever said. Your tactic seems to be once you’ve been destroyed in an argument you try to switch what the argument was about. Show me where I said Rooney and Fabregas are happier with their current standing in the game than Messi. What I said, clear as day, is that Rooney and Farbegas will be happy with their careers and if you told them at 16 that they would achieve what they did I think they would have bit your hands off for it.

I challenge you to prove your contentions. I am 100% confident you won’t be able to do it and will hide about excuses like the cowardly little bullshitter you are.