Relatively unknown players to look out for

I only read the last paragraph cause you bore the shit out of me. I proved you wrong before and you fucked off, what’s the point.

You didn’t, you wanted to deal in facts then lost your nerve when asked to put them forward.

So I will ask you - are you going to bark all day little doggy, or are you going to bite?

Get fucked. Revisit the thread where we discussed 1995 AIF and tell me why I should ever debate anything with you again. You’re a bullshitter.
I’ve explained all I need to about Allen and Borini.
It is IMPOSSIBLE to prove that somebody is a mediocre player mate. :joy:

Game set and match

1 Like

You haven’t explained to me anything about Borini and Allen. You asked that we deal in facts, I put my facts on the table, you have since then tried to excuse your way out of it. You’re not the first Cork man to bottle it with me, when you come at me it’s like a high stakes card game and I can spot a bluffer a mile away. Now either deal with the facts, like you asked to or tuck that tail firmly between your legs, fuck off out of here and leave this to the serious posters.

I couldn’t be bothered reading this scutter but the general gist I’m getting is that this ape is trying to claim that a fella who was playing for roma in 2o11 and now plays for Sunderland has progressed in his career :joy:

If you read back you’ll see I’ve given plenty of facts. :joy:
Borini averaged a goal every 360 minutes of EPL football, theres one.

No mate, I have read your posts and I can tell you didn’t offer any facts that were relevant to the argument. In fact as things got deeply factual, you were looking sheepishly around for any sort of exit strategy that could leave you with a shred of dignity. I don’t offer cowardly shitbags leave with dignity, know that I am dragging this out for you, I will make you squirm through this humiliation until you learn some manners and lesson.

You’re a weirdo at best. I’ve given loads now please go get a prostate massage to relieve the tension. A fucking bullshitter is all you are.
1 goal every 360 minutes, that was something to watch for alright.:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Why has your argument changed?

Why have you lost the nerve for a discussion which you requested?

Lost the nerve?

Jaysus your madder than it originally appeared

1 Like

Nutty as a fruitcake mate.
You are ignoring my points as usual. You’re a basket case.
You say Borini and Allen have shown in the intervening 5 years that in 2011 they were players to watch, they are still professionals I suppose. :joy:

Stop wasting your Sunday on this

2 Likes

Another simpleton wanders into Nembos web and is choked to death. Not even the smileys or Cork mafia can rally to save this one.

Let’s look at the timeline of the consecutive posts from you that are at the nub of this matter.[quote=“backinatracksuit, post:111, topic:14315”]
Let’s discuss facts here
[/quote]

I’ve contended your false and inaccurate claims with facts - like you wanted to deal in and you have since abandoned. Try and divert as much as you want but that’s what you looked for and that’s what you have subsequently bottled. There in fact, just like you wanted, shitbag.

Why is @backinatracksuit called Noelie? I’d seen that name in a couple of threads and wondered who it was.

From the time @mac stuck up his Facebook page

Did @mac really do that? And why?

After @Sledgehammer @mac is the most untrustworthy cunt on this site. You really have to admire him really.

I like this chap Yannick Carrasco playing for Atletico