Relatively unknown players to look out for

Relatively unknown? He’s scored in a Champions League final. :laughing:

3 Likes

Bomber knew.

2 Likes

I like the look of this young lad Asensio playing for Real. Half Dutch half Spanish.

He’s becoming the main man there

1 Like

Just remember you heard it here first. Just like Carrasco.

Better write it down so.

Bandage will be seething again that he didn’t mention him first.

1 Like

Too busy enjoying the singsong

Naby Keita- RB Leipzig. Been very impressed the few times I’ve seen him and has scored a goal already tonight. Box to box midfielder style

Football hipster alert

They’re top of the Bundesliga mate. Not that odd to have seen them play three games on television

Whatever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHfx9LXzxpw

:rollseyes:

Red Bull Leipzing are probably anti hipsters
in fact id say the dortmund loving crew actually despise them given that they have no “tradition” but in reality they are no different to any club who have come in for a few pound, its the ultimate in football snobbery to proclaim to hate the concept of Red Bull Leipzig but if you support any professional football club and dislike them for been owned by Red Bull then you are a hyporcrite
they are a brilliant side tho and are almost a sure thing on the coupon every week, they signed that lad oliver burke from forest for something like 15 million euro, for some reason scotland decided he isnt up to international standard

1 Like

Strachan is a mong.

ill raise you all one
presumably all football fans were wathcing dundalk last night being the only irish club still in european contention
well alkmaar had a lovely iranian right winger Alireza Jahakanbash
he never travelled to their game in israel unsuprisingly as if he did he would have been a criminal in iran for recognising the state and also he probably would have been arrested in ben gurion
fine player tho

Mattia Caldara has really stepped out of the shadows of Rugani and Romagnoli this season.

Starring at centre half for an Atalanta side lying 3rd in Serie A. With both Rugani and Romagnoli being promoted to the senior squad, he is now the main man in defence for the U21s.

The right back Conte is also a player.

Atalanta is some conveyor belt of Italian talent.

Patrick Cutrone.

:grinning:

There’s times I regret running this cunt off the board.

2 Likes