Republic of Ireland WNT - We're all part of Vera and Tony O'Donoghues Army

I think it’s Vera’s questionable celebratory jig he is unhappy with.

That’s probably because you wouldn’t get anything decent to eat for about 12 hours afterwards, bar a few paper thin ham sandwiches in the pub next to the pitch

1 Like

Anyone get assaulted at the homecoming?

I’m genuinely concerned Vera is having an episode of some sort. Its been a very tough year for the woman and I wonder has it all gotten too much.

Good article that.

Are they going to get rid of the only manager who managed to get them anywhere? :thinking:

2 Likes

Sounds like the relationship has turned toxic, no other option in that case.

It was always going to end in a meltdown with these women. They are simply impossible to manage.

It’s shameful how Vera, Mon, big mick and trap have been treated all the same.

They’ll be looking at Spock for ten years before they move him on

2 Likes

truman show smile GIF

Pauw form by the FAI, not unsurprisingly

2 Likes

A real Pauw wow in store if Vera is eased out the door.

Why is Steven Kenny being held to lower standards than Vera? She should sue for sexism.

3 Likes

Pauw, right in the kisser.

2 Likes

Vera would probably still be in a job if she didn’t qualify for the World cup. She flew too close to the sun.

1 Like

They had about 3 shots on targer in 3 games. She never let them express themselves. Ireland have a good few professional footballers who found the approach stifling I’d imagine. When you’ve your most creative player left full you’re sending out a message

She wouldn’t let them do weights and there was Katie in the TV ads benching like a mofo

If they were let express themselves a la Spock they would have been at home for the Summer.

1 Like