Republic of Ireland WNT - We're all part of Vera and Tony O'Donoghues Army

More like a Mick McCarthy or even a Noel King sideā€¦

I expect this to finish 4-0.

She has a point. What do they be at during training. Canā€™t string 2 passes together.

Get the ball, lump it forward. And repeat

Beaten.

They had a chance late on with McCabe all alone in the box but her team mate made a bollocks of the simple pass by shooting.

France excellent

You were cheering from the rafters when Crapatoni, Oā€™Neill and McCarthy were playing that rubbish.

Those managers qualified us for tournaments & their teams had goals in them.

I donā€™t mind managers having a pragmatic outlook but just kicking the ball away all game with everyone back in our own third wasnā€™t good.

Ireland had players booked for time wasting when already behind & didnā€™t threaten the box bar the lass delapping several long throws late on.

Are there losing bonus points in this?

2 Likes

No, thatā€™s the womenā€™s rubby.

You couldnā€™t be sure if that was a shot or an attemped pass. She didnā€™t know herself Iā€™d say.

You guys shouldnā€™t be encouraging this shite. Iā€™ve a daughter, and i wonā€™t be letting her pursue manly pastimes just because itā€™s 21st century.

Let?

Youā€™ve changed

Yes.

Sheā€™s a child, Iā€™m her father.

Thats why youā€™re runny around crying about kids never having it harder and their poor mental healthā€¦ Youā€™ve left them walk all over you trying to be their friend instead of being a parent. Itā€™s poor parents like you have kids fucked, not society.

Iā€™ll be enrolling her in female spaces like dance and drama. Leave the field sports to boys and men.

1 Like

You havenā€™t, youā€™re still simple

Youā€™ve changedā€¦.

Im in the top 5 fathers on TFk mate, thats widely acknowledged

1 Like

Will she be allowed do much book learning at all or will you just send her to a prep school?

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be teaching her to day trade so she wonā€™t need either.

Can we fact check this please?

2 Likes

Iā€™m heading to the Aviva for the first time for a soccer match since Kevin Moranā€™s testimonial. Any recommendations for somewhere to park appreciated.

Heading from where?