Retiring GAA Stars tribute thread - May cause brain/neck damage

Hayes was class. Very much in the mould of Kevin Broderick. Big loss to Galway.

+1 A great auld servant to Galway Hurling, always had a big happy streesh on him, he will be missed.

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 1070570, member: 1786”]Would he be a good man to sell a car?

Highest championship goal scorer of all time for Galway[/QUOTE]
In my personal experience, poor Damien was sound but the boss AL would let no one up there sell or make a final decision on a car without his say so. Cuntish in a way.

Anyone here ‘parkie’ on news talk the other night? Made an utter prick out if himself, would not give one of the best midfielder(john Galvin) of his generation any praise. Had to talk himself up saying he should have getting a player of
the month award instead of john. Real cuntish talk from an ego tripping wanker.

[QUOTE=“feck it, post: 1070850, member: 1586”]Anyone here ‘parkie’ on news talk the other night? Made an utter prick out if himself, would not give one of the best midfielder(john Galvin) of his generation any praise. Had to talk himself up saying he should have getting a player of
the month award instead of john. Real cuntish talk from an ego tripping wanker.[/QUOTE]
Classic Woolie :smiley:

[QUOTE=“feck it, post: 1070850, member: 1586”]Anyone here ‘parkie’ on news talk the other night? Made an utter prick out if himself, would not give one of the best midfielder(john Galvin) of his generation any praise. Had to talk himself up saying he should have getting a player of
the month award instead of john. Real cuntish talk from an ego tripping wanker.[/QUOTE]
I hope he doesn’t read or post on this forum and sees that, he will be crying himself to sleep

He’s a great man for slagging off the smaller counties

He does view here, or at least used to.

Tj ryan

what part of clare are you from

MBB still following around rating your posts :confused:

He thinks I’m very funny anyway.

[QUOTE=“Joe Player, post: 1071019, member: 2692”]what part of clare are you from[/QUOTE]The opposite side

the month award instead of john. Real cuntish talk from an ego tripping wanker.
[/QUOTE]
How anyone still listens to that show beggars belief

He’s a corner boy

Well believe it kid. Sure john was listing too and sent them a text. It can be a good though not much better sports shows on the auld radio

He didn’t suit the AC style in that he was actually quick. Had a fucking stormer vs kk in the 2012 Leinster final. Cruelly underused last year. O

Absolutely brilliant hurler. Friend of mine saw him a while back at a mart selling a few donkeys, or so he told me. Big Al built a successful car business in the arse end of nowhere, so you can’t argue with his acumen. Damian Hayes, I hope retirement treats him well. A fine, fine hurler. I’d imagine the family tragedy sucked the heart out of them all. I’d say he was an absolute hoor to mark.

It was indeed. Great game too.

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 1070408, member: 1517”]He was some fucking yoke in his pomp. :clap:

Not the brightest spark but a sound cunt all the same. Happy retirement to the chap.
A Galway Legend???[/QUOTE]
Legend.

have to be honest, I thought he was a run of the mill intercounty forward. never did it for me, good honest lad, great heart but not a match winner