Retiring GAA Stars tribute thread - May cause brain/neck damage

What evening sports radio show would you listen to mate?

a true legend

I watch tv in the evenings mate

God bless the life.

[QUOTE=“flattythehurdler, post: 1071148, member: 1170”]He didn’t suit the AC style in that he was actually quick. Had a fucking stormer vs kk in the 2012 Leinster final. Cruelly underused last year. O

Absolutely brilliant hurler. Friend of mine saw him a while back at a Mary selling a few donkeys, or so he told me. Big Al built a successful car business in the arse end of nowhere, so you can’t argue with his acumen. Damian Hayes, I hope retirement treats him well. A fine, fine hurler. I’d imagine the family tragedy sucked the heart out of them all. I’d say he was an absolute hoor to mark.[/QUOTE]
He was

At a mart. Fat fucking fingers :mad:

Out of interest list the clare forwards of the past 15 years who you consider better than hayes?

That’s a highly relevant question.

Just asking his opinion on forwards. Im sure hes not afraid to give it, unlike a no mark like you who thinks he’s hilarious but puts nothing original forward. Text someone on whatsapp quick to back you up.

Agree completely with this. But hardly surprising to see the success starved lads from Galway outrageously overstating how good he was.

The texts weren’t long being sent. Cant wexford people ever fight a battle on their own?

WTF?

Read the three posts above

WTF?

So a guy expreseses an opinion on a Galway hurler. WTF has that got to do with Clare forwards?

In normal circumstance you are correct, but kid references everything to the 2013 Clare hurlers, everything is graded off them. He tends to run other players down and state they are not a McGrath or whatever.

Thats what i was trying to tease out before the wexford blowhard contingent got involved. But some lads are just dying to be heard. Except when limerick whipped them, quiet week on tfk that week.

Ah right. Teasing out. Thanks Kev for clarification.

:smiley:

Show an example of this ?