Aidan Walsh (committing to hurlers)

Damien Cahalane (committing to hurlers)

[SIZE=4]Clare[/SIZE]
Laurence Healy (retired)

[SIZE=4]Limerick[/SIZE]
John Galvin (retired)

Down fairly fucked going by that.

Louth don’t look too good either.

Mooney and possibly Clarke back will be a big boost for Down.

@myboyblue

Paul McComiskey for Down and Rory Grugan for Armagh are two others although I wouldn’t be surprised to see either involved later on.

must resonate with @Il Bomber Destro and his experience with ladies

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1072960, member: 2533”]Mooney and possibly Clarke back will be a big boost for Down.

@myboyblue

Paul McComiskey for Down and Rory Grugan for Armagh are two others although I wouldn’t be surprised to see either involved later on.[/QUOTE]
Average sized forwards is never what Down need. They are always stock full. It’s big good men like Ambrose and Rodgers they need.

Down will struggle for at least a year.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1072981, member: 273”]Average sized forwards is never what Down need. They are always stock full. It’s big good men like Ambrose and Rodgers they need.

Down will struggle for at least a year.[/QUOTE]

Rodgers looked done last year. King and Gordon would be much more use if they return. Clarke and Mooney would be a huge addition to any team although I do agree that they need big men. Peter Fitzpatrick is back this year after being unavailable last year. He will help in that area.

McCartan pretty much had a closed panel for his time there, whether there was nothing better around or not is open to debate. It will be interesting to see how some of the new guys McCorry is blooding get on.

Expecting a big year from Ryan Johnston.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1072981, member: 273”]Average sized forwards is never what Down need. They are always stock full. It’s big good men like Ambrose and Rodgers they need.

Down will struggle for at least a year.[/QUOTE]

Average sized forwards like Mickey Linden, James McCartan, Benny Coulter and Ross Carr? Maybe Greg Blaney too?

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1072960, member: 2533”]Mooney and possibly Clarke back will be a big boost for Down.

@myboyblue

Paul McComiskey for Down and Rory Grugan for Armagh are two others although I wouldn’t be surprised to see either involved later on.[/QUOTE]

whats the story with Clarke and his illness bomber? is he going to be able to play on for Down or has he given any indication yet or is he playing with them now?

You are an awfully stupid cunt.
This is your return shot for me calling you out earlier?
FFS, you’re worthless. You are going on ignore.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1073081, member: 273”]You are an awfully stupid cunt.
This is your return shot for me calling you out earlier?
FFS, you’re worthless. You are going on ignore.[/QUOTE]

Not every post has to be linked to something else that happened that day you clown

Welcome to the club mate :clap:

He hasn’t been back with the squad yet, as far as I know. There have been a lot of mixed indications about whether he’ll return this year but I’d definitely expect him to be figuring toward the end of league or championship. Think he hinted shortly before Christmas that he’d back this year.

With respect to the illness he seems fairly confident it won’t impact on him as long as he has the right supervision on it. Wouldn’t know too much about the actual disease itself however.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1073104, member: 2533”]He hasn’t been back with the squad yet, as far as I know. There have been a lot of mixed indications about whether he’ll return this year but I’d definitely expect him to be figuring toward the end of league or championship. Think he hinted shortly before Christmas that he’d back this year.

With respect to the illness he seems fairly confident it won’t impact on him as long as he has the right supervision on it. Wouldn’t know too much about the actual disease itself however.[/QUOTE]

yeah I dont know much about it myself, other than its fairly debilitating and that it can only be managed and not cured. Seems to have been the cause for his massive drop off in the AFL when he did have some form and was doing ok, and then just was way off the pace. at least he got a diagnosis on it anyway.

What’s the disease called?

Addison’s

Donegal’s Rory Kavanagh has announced his retirement from inter-county GAA.

I’ll always remember him for hitting another man a dig in the sack. I’m sure that’s how he’d like to be remembered too.

Keith Rossiter has retired