Retiring GAA Stars tribute thread - May cause brain/neck damage

He’s very much pro Dunne in the last few years. Maybe wavering after this year’s beatings.

But it had been:

Took on the job nobody wanted.
Had to build from nothing.
Put structures in place.
Put pride back in the jersey.
Victories in 2014 show he’s doing a fine job.

Etc etc.

That’s a huge change in his attitude in that case.

He definitely didn’t have the time of day for him before he got the role.

https://youtu.be/opW_XVR37Rc

There is a reason behind the Coleman thing, which is unfair on Larry as it had nothing to do with him. And in any case, Furlong is totally wrong in his logic for it too.

Stephen Bray finished up in Meath. Gave Dublin a few headaches from time to time but was ploughing a lonely furrow with mongos like Joe Sheridan and Cian Ward alongside him.

Very good player.

End of the line for Bray.

A good player who looked slightly like a neanderthal.

That covers a lot of Meath players there

1 Like

What’s the story behind the Coleman thing? The Martin’s have a super bunch of minors so I thought it’d make sense that they’d have load on the team.

You could’ve done a lot better with that pun. You’re trying to railroad it in I think.

I’ll give you Liam Harnan and that’s it.

Tommy Dowd

More of a stone age caveman than a neanderthal.

Ah here, fuck off.

I think the biggest problem with it is that the DART has been extended to Greystones so it’s factually inaccurate.

Heffo.

The great Ger Brennan is about to announce his intercounty retirement. What a guy :clap:

Heard a rumour that Carrickshock’s loss to St Martins in the senior relegation final over the weekend was Richie Powers last game of hurling.

He has suffered a mental breakdown.

Pity the same wouldn’t halt your inane rambling shite around here.