Retiring GAA Stars tribute thread - May cause brain/neck damage

He was involved with Moyle Rovers in 2013 and 2014. He turned them into a competitive intermediate team. He was also involved with their minor a and under 21 b county final wins last year. Highly regarded as a coach down there.

1 Like

Maybe not at that level but i brought a team ro Killenaule about 8 years ago and he was coaching them. He coached our lads afterwards as we made a day of it.

Good with young lads at the very least.

1 Like

We could be in for a lean period but i honestly believe we need that. Clear the decks & freshen it up and hopefully build it up again.

Munster is going to be very tasty in 2016.

Cork and Tipp likely to be bottom of the pile.

Tipp still better equiped than most but proba ly need a year of adjustment

Hope a year will see it settle down, have my doubts though.

How in God’s name are Tipp likely to be bottom of the pile?

Kerry will be in Leinster.

4 Likes

+1

While he seemed like a hard working type I always felt that he wasn’t quite up to it at the highest level and Tipp would surely have somebody better for the position

1 Like

Aye but Clare, Limerick and Cork will be in Munster

But Cork are bottom with you, so that leaves two. And the Limerick boys are in the early part of their season so optimism is through the roof for all these chaps they have.

And Clare have Donal Óg.

We beat Limerick by twenty points last year and Limerick beat Clare

nuts Harry Tipp have the forwards which all the other counties lack bar kilkenny to win an all ireland

But you’re losing players by the bucketload.

Forwards don’t win AI’s on their own you daft apeth.

I never said they did but they are so incredibly to produce at that level. For tipp to be writing of a year is nuts.

Woodlock and McGrath the only two starters from that day gone.

So far.

Knowledge is power a wise man once said.

Hopefully (for tipp) this will open up the door to let Brendan Maher take over at midfield. Shoehorning him into the half forward line was crazy

2 starters? And we’ll have a fully fit Noel McGrath back