Retiring GAA Stars tribute thread - May cause brain/neck damage

“I know fucking well, I played it and that’s why I walked away from it. The politics of Mayo football makes me sick to my teeth”

9 Likes

James McCarthy

1 Like

Fatal.

playing an absolutely crocked James Skehill also a recent retiree in the all ireland hurling final would rival it

3 Likes

fine player , kicked a lot of points for Meath

The cunts and I’ll delighted at how it’s ended up for them too.

Last night You were celebrating a Laois player for punching Dermot Early …now you’re moaning about a manly shoulder…

4 Likes

I’m an enigma, don’t expect to be up to me.

will there be a keeper left in the country !

O’Keefe, Nash, Skehill, Clarke, Kelly gone ! any chance cluxton would follow suit!

Tom Parsons gone too.

Could they not all retire together? A celebrity loser for each day of January

1 Like

The thing that stands out there is how close the match is with 12 mins to go. Is that the Leinster final of 2013?

Parsons got a standing ovation from the mayo fans when he walked from dressing room to stand in the gaelic grounds two years at the backdoor game v Limerick. Mayo fans are a bit mad.

@anon67715551

Parsons is not even a Mayo man. I’m fairly sure he was born and reared on the Sligo side of the border but went to school in Charlestown, just inside the Mayo border. Probably opted to play with Charlestown then as most of his school friends played for them. I don’t think the family have any connections to Mayo apart from him going to school there. I think Curry was the nearest Sligo club to them but he wanted to play with his school buddies and ended up playing for Mayo.

Cork footballers could drop out

Grrrrr…

Seamie O Shea

James Horan obviously made a few tough phone calls over the festive period