Retiring GAA Stars tribute thread - May cause brain/neck damage

Yeah lads used to throw it out there for banter ,even back 25 years ago the seagulls were following the trawler for sardines … @myboyblue swallowed it whole …

Oh it’s true. That’s the beauty of it.

It’s not one bit true.I can assure you …you’ve been played for a fool.

Bealin doesn’t seem ashamed by it, why would it bother you? Good luck to him. Dublin clubs have been giving lads big wedges for decades now. So what?

It’s doesn’t bother me but I can assure you it didn’t happen .sorry for adding truth to the story…

Seems to bother you. It’s common knowledge that big money is handed over for transfer in Dublin GAA. Deny it all you like :man_shrugging:

TNH

Laois were a pure joke there for a number of years.

Tierney, Parkinson, Rooney and Begley all lining out with Parnells

1 Like

Oh it very much did. Whitewash it all you like on the INTERNET.

They cleaned up. Left Parnells for dead.

But there was more than Parnells, plenty of Laois lads got money off other clubs in Dublin as well.

Ah sure he was a great lad and never used it to create an annual topic on his radio show that bought listeners for the last 5 years.

1 Like

Wrong fella. Look closer towards the M7

You’ve no proof pal,just bar fly whispers and some Muldoon telling tales …you’ve been had …it’s ok .

1 Like

I know my recently retired club mate Donie shine was offered a 5 figure sum to join a Dublin club when he was in DCU. Around the time he was high profile after kicking 10 points in 2010 Connacht final

You’re doing a great job, but we know what we know and I don’t begrudge Mrs Bealin the kitchen. You shouldn’t either

1 Like

Muldoon’s delighted they got a few pound off new money in Chanel. Good for them.

1 Like

Exactly. Best of luck to them and it’s only fair the likes of a Dub like Bealin or two got it too.

The money slushing around Dublin clubs back then was insane. It was flowing out of HQ and they frankly didn’t know what to do with it.

Why didnt he take it?

FFS sake

2 Likes