Retiring GAA Stars tribute thread - May cause brain/neck damage

Ouch

Not a bad haul of medals either in fairness. 3 leinster, 3 league and an ai

2 Likes

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

ah sure nearly as spooked as poor old paddy cullen in the nets as mikey sheehy lobbed him when the dread you refer to was only matched by shock, not to mention , the dread when a bang average Kevin Foley scored a goal to beat the dubs when meath were just waiting to be bate for 3 games only for dread of the opposition to kill it off and beat them.

hope you enjoyed that as much as you enjoyed kevin mac and the yerrras

1 Like

Go on boy, give it to the jackeen cunts

1 Like

no problem Esteban,

they much like smug binky who likes to describe others as smug use smug language like yerras, dorothy, aido to describe good gaels

binky is probably of an age group who should know better , as I suspect he was in dread several years over as the dubs scutterised themselves against meath, donegal , down, derry 4 years running before they finally fell over the line against Tyrone when the dubs didnt even bother having players depart the field when sent off

The dubs core of their being was well spooked back then

3 Likes

We saw it agin Mayo this year too when it falls apart they go full townie.

2 Likes

Poor journalism, nothing in the quotes from Harte in that article that supports the headline.

He has his AI medal though, unlike your shower of perpetual failures.

1 Like

Your writing is worse scutter than @Malarkey and that’s the absolute pits

Jaysis, calm down man. It was intended as a bit of gentle slagging.

For what it’s worth Dublin’s relatively recent success and particularly 2011 was made all the sweeter because of the Mikey Sheehy, Kevin Foley goals you refer to and the 91 to 94 disasters. You could add in Eoin Mulligan’s goal, Ciaran McDonald’s point, a scatter of Charlie Redmind’s missed penalties and Ray Cosgrove’s missed free. On top of that you could lob in the blue book, startled earwigs and a load of scary, beardy Tyrone cunts banging in goals in the 2008 massacre.

All these iconic moments were used by half the country to poke fun mercilessly and often justifiably at the 'Dirty Dubs. I’ve a feeling this impressive list of tragi-comedic failures will be added to in the next 10 years. Feel free to exact some retribution on here if that happens.

7 Likes

Woolie :cry:

3 Likes

There was no need of that I only pointed out that he seemed to make himself a month ago so it’s pretty obvious that Shefflin has told him to retire. You’d want to chose your words carefully you prick

lovely auld cut there.

1 Like

He is a prick. All he’s good for is arguing with fellas about covid. He should leave the hurling talk

It isn’t obvious and your comment was disrespectful. There’s nothing in the article that suggests Harte was “making himself available for next year”, in fact he specifically said the club was his focus and he wasn’t looking beyond that. The decision was his own, you were misled by a clickbait headline. Harte is 33, the great majority of IC hurlers have retired at that stage. He owes us nothing, been a great servant.

A career that got better with age and became Mr Dependable towards the end. Glad he got his medal.

1 Like

Paddy McGrath - Donegal.

A real old school corner back who quietly shut down opposition forwards without much credit. Overshadowed by a lot of other big names on that Donegal team. Loved watching him do his business.

3 Likes

He’ll have more time now to dedicate to being a full time right wing (back) culture warrior.

I’m not aware of his politics and I don’t think it should be used to tarnish anything he did on the playing fields.

6 Likes