Retiring GAA Stars tribute thread - May cause brain/neck damage

I absolutely eviscerated you on that point getting ‘16 TFK Likes’ in the process.

No idea of the origin of the injury

Read somewhere yesterday, can’t recall if it was in an actual published article or a rumour on PV that he thought he had vertigo during some of the latter games in the county championship. Not sure if he actually has it though.

It was said around the time of the County Final’s that ‘he wasn’t well’.

Makes sense now. He did make a few uncharacteristic errors in those games like dropping short puck outs etc. but he still fought like a lion to the end in both games.

Tipp will be doing v well to get out of Munster now.

Looking forward to your 7am post tomorrow morning. Do you lie awake at night seething about us?

2 Likes

He should kiss the crest more often.

We’ll be doing well to field teams

I tend to leave the lads off at this time of the year and post away.

1 Like

He did even kiss it collecting the cups. He’d be ran out of Waterford

I think everybody completely underestimated how much Limerick people hurt during the long periods when they weren’t taken seriously
Inventing slights now and who can blame them, nothing lasts forever

3 Likes

The Turritopsis dohrnii jellyfish is for all intents and purposes immortal, I don’t want any false statements running wild around here.

1 Like

We’re just delighted really. All bonus territory.

We need a “levelling up” secretary on the forum

He will have to report to @peddlerscross - he is the chair of the TFK hurling hall of fame

4 Likes

Great bit of reading there lads, thanks for that

No. But I think about the Limerick hurlers going or my morning shit and I don’t tend to have time for tfk again until the evening time

I’d say the memories of last August would get the bowels moving alright.

6 Likes

Lar Corbett gave a comment on RTE news last night that Maher was the best hurler he’d ever seen. I thought it was a bit silly. He had a bad 2020 and 2021 by his old standards but for sure he was a consistent stalwart for Tipp for over a decade and for a few years was the best half back in the country.