Retiring GAA Stars tribute thread - May cause brain/neck damage

Was there another fella who never got a minute?

All the mini-Cluxtons.

1 Like

:grinning::grinning:

5 Likes

Oh jesus that’s a head shot

@thelimericks got awful cross awful quick when one of their own patches wasn’t getting the respect he deserved for giving up his hobby

1 Like

The klaxon noise hadn’t even faded into the distance and the @limericks were out in force :joy:

2 Likes

I was wondering who’d be first to bring in Gleeson.

Ye are a fierce sensitive bunch all the same. Thankfully, for ye, yer players aren’t as big a bunch of fannies.

6 Likes

Awful begrudgery to ould patch and his wan medal. You’d hate to see that sort of bitterness creep into the game but there you go sure…

4 Likes

Don’ beat yourself up about Gleeson. He went to court on the charge only of the amount they could prove he stole, and when the benefactor paid just that amount back it was all forgotten. Just like the poor oul divil he robbed.

Very unfair of anyone to bring that up I spose.

Big dog
Big dog
Big dog

Bríd Stack

I hope Carthage og is ok.

10 Likes

Cárthach Óg :roll_eyes:

(sound of wagons…)

Hopefully there is a blog where we can keep up to date with the adventures of Brid, Carthach and Carthac Og.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Lee Keegan has abandoned the search for the Holy Grail.
A terrific player over a long number of years, gave it his all - each and every day - he certainly owes Mayo football nothing. Heart of a lion really….

34 Likes

A super player

1 Like

Has to go down as one of the greatest ever to not win an all Ireland.

Couple of iconic goals in all Ireland finals.

Best of luck to him in retirement. Got his 1st Senior county medal this year.

1 Like

The Sunday Game Studio awaits.

The goal into the Hill in 2017 was iconic. The foundations of the stadium were shaken.

1 Like