Retiring GAA Stars tribute thread - May cause brain/neck damage

Fuck it, thats funny because its true.

1 Like

Its difficult to know when to go, but the last thing you want to see is a player hang on too long.

1 Like

The Laois man never misses an opportunity to double down on an individual involved in GAA media coverage … :thinking:

You’ve an ferocious appetite for the gaelic games, you’re an incredible gael.

1 Like

Cody’s last game for Kilkenny was in 1985

2 Likes

Although Keegan could stifle as well, and do it as good as anyone.

Some man to go to a game during the split season.

1 Like

Presumably Leeroy will get on the punditry circuit? Think he’s already made a couple appearances on RTE over the last year or two.

True

Iconic

2 Likes

Would you stop going so you grim reaping cunt.

2 Likes

Its lovely he got this moment. You can take a clip off the league as you like, but a national trophy in Croke Park was won and outside the big 2 counties, it’ll always be worth something.

2 Likes

I fucking love it. Don’t ever change.

1 Like

At least big Aido is going nowhere.

2 Likes

If McStay indulges him you can write off 2023.

@blake what was Lee like as a Minor/U21? I dont recall him I have to say. Even when he came on the intercounty scene? I dont really remember when he came to my attention for whatever reason.

Keegan must think McStay is a right bollox, he would have gone at the end of the year if he was going anyway otherwise. He left it off a while so it wouldn’t be obvious he was retiring because of McStay to his credit

Ah I’d say he was wondering if he could stomach the thought of going back at it maybe. Plenty of players left it til January/February to see if they had the stomach for it when the year turned.

He may have been waiting for a few niggles to heal before deciding …