Retiring Rugby Stars Tribute Thread

Irish or Hebrew?

People who understand rugby know how good Jamie was.

Ireland’s greatest number 8.

#ThankYouJamie

1 Like

You’re mixing him up with Zebo.

Cunt.

1 Like

Was he another project player?

Thats not many people so.

Players don’t even understand it mate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU1irXn8YaM

2 Likes

Teams look for margins with the rules, happens in lots of sports.

I don’t care for your opinion on this frankly.

:joy:

Jamie was one of the greats.

if only 5 countries play the sport how could he be world class?

1 Like

The pretend IRA lads have a problem with someone from a family with a background in Óglaigh na hÉireann, quelle surprise.

You have to adore sectarian murders and be born, raised and come from the British soccer system to merit any praise.

The only opinion worth listening to on this is @Tassotti’s. What is the view on the mainland?

You are quite the paranoid mate.

Everything ok?

Just an observation mate.

The bile Heaslip has gotten during his career is very very odd. It can’t just be his Lovin’ Dublin association.

I cant speak for all the pretend IRA but I’m assuming most of us would have the same disdain for him as for any idiotball player.

Over rated. We were told of his godness so many times. And we all waiting to see it. Took 4 years to retire which is a testament to the cunt that he is.

1 Like

Hated among his peers, couldn’t be given captaincy on a permanent basis for that reason alone.

@Tim_Riggins

Its these kind of posters that have issue with him , can you apologise to the pretend IRA for your strawman argument?

Ah there’s more than that. It’s strange how him being born abroad while his father was on active service for the Irish State is always brought up. Very very strange.