RNLI scum

Good girl Amber.

Google notifications working like a charm.

Are these homophobic jibes representative of official rnli policy @Dav1 or are you posting from your desk in rnli hq in a private capacity ?

Amber :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

@Dav1 is holed below the waterline here.

Bad form exposing my stripper name alright.

1 Like

@dav1 which window is yours?
Want to meet in subway airside for a chat?

2 Likes

Gosh, this is exciting.

Would love toā€¦have no time for subway though howā€™s about the harbour? be back at dock at 4 with another load of lobster for you toffs to enjoy at the greedy goose this weekendā€¦ spending a mere sniff of your hard earned keyboard cash.

2 Likes

Not on the boat.:joy:

oooft

well played mate

1 Like

@Dav1 is playing a blinder here, if only the other lad wasnā€™t so well connected this could get interesting.

3 Likes

@Dav1with a convincing win in this round. I sensed a knockout but the other lads sensibly backed down. You canā€™t beat breeding.

Youā€™re mad for fight today @backinatracksuit. Leave this one be for now. Give @Funtime a chance to pick himself up off of the floor.

I get you now :neutral_face:
I expected a bit more, @Dav1 isnā€™t the pushover he was set up to be is all.

Tomorrow nights edition of at your service with Francis will feature a guest house owned by an RNLI volunteer.
Just a heads up like.

Was it any good?

1 Like

How dare you

1 Like

You on the clock here @Dav1 ? Iā€™d like to know if your responses are funded by the misguided donations of widows or are you on a day off from the hustle and bustle of rnli airside hq

1 Like

Heā€™s wound you up here fella. Heā€™s got you in his back pocket.

1 Like