RNLI scum

Wouldn’t it be lovely if the young lad ended up with one of the young wans he rescued. They’d make a movie about it. I’d even write a song about it so I would

4 Likes

If he got his claws into her.

It’s the good news story we needed.

OIUTF.

2 Likes

I believe last night was one of the mildest nights in a very long time. Probably saved their bacon too

1 Like

One of the two was a daughter of lenegdary Galway Utd striker Johnny Glynn, I’d missed that fact earlier.

3 Likes

They were smart enough and capable enoigh to tie the two boards together so they wouldn’t drift apart

2 Likes
1 Like

So numerous RNLI volunteers give up their night to help rescue these girls from the sea to be ridiculed here? This thread stinks, testament to the sheepy nature that prevails

3 Likes

They keep trying to be relevant here - like they actually played a part in the rescue - the useless cunts.

They were near Mutton Island to be fair

5 Likes

They need to rebrand.

1 Like

The lads heading back out over Galway bay looking for the two girls.

3 Likes

To cap it off, the boards at BlackRock were closed two days ago due to social climbing-over. Yesterday due to my oul pal the lion’s mane.
Open again today.

Some lads love to play the hard chaw cynic for handy likes from sheep on the internet and then post mealy mouthed RIPs when people die in tragic circumstances, others actually try to do something to help

Grand

He might be missing the tone of the sentiment here

2 Likes

:grinning: the sheep love to feel that they’re part of a really clever wind up, the old ‘don’t take it so seriously mate’ :+1:

I think the moral indignation might be a little misplaced in this particular instance, but do carry on if you’re so minded

3 Likes

Leave him off, it’s tremendous to watch him twist himself into knots.