RNLI scum

i have been made aware of an rnli related scandal that will even convince the sceptics with a taste for soup such as @croppy_boy @flattythehurdler @backinatracksuit of the evils of the rnli.
the facts that will be revealed will shame all those who believed that the rnli was anything more than an aquatic extension of the british national front.
"but although a respected poster, you are a long standing critic of the rnli, how do we know you are telling the truth? " i hear you cry.

what if one of the forums most respected contributors was able to shine a light on seafaring loyalism’s darkest secrets?
what if @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy had first hand knowledge of the source of this story?

i invite @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy to ask our skeptical friends to put down the soup spoon for a moment and listen to the tale of ‘the musician, the lodge and the lifeboat’.
take it away my earnest friend

2 Likes

@croppy_boy @flattythehurdler @backinatracksuit @Dav1

do you denounce the soup taking royalists in the RNLI?

https://www.rte.ie/news/2021/0820/1241921-dunmore-east-rnli-rescues-a-dog-after-a-30m-cliff-fall/

probably a corgi

5 Likes

Nope

Worse! Saving a Londonderry man! @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy will not be happy!

So basically the dolphins saved this lad and kept him afloat. The RNLI stumbled across him a few days later and now they want all the dolphins’ credit.

2 Likes

Wtf

Star of ‘you wouldn’t be long getting frostbit’ video revealed to be swimmer saved 4km out at sea

Some people will do anything to get back in the limelight.

2 Likes

They should drop him back out there:

He told the Irish Independent he did not say it to his friends or family as it was a spur of the moment decision.

“I just jumped in, and that was it,” he said. “I saw Fenit lighthouse out in the water, and I said, right I’m going towards it. I wouldn’t have got in to start with if I didn’t know I was going to be grand.”

When he was rescued, he immediately started cracking jokes with the RNLI crew.

“Apparently, the first thing I said to them was, ‘I’ll not have to pay for this, will I?’”

1 Like

It’s like the movie Boy - getting to see this chap at all the different phases of his life… roll on 2034.

4 Likes

It’s an Irish version of the “Up” series conducted through the medium of viral videos and stories.

3 Likes

Yarmouth (the pentagon of the RNLI) have had another field agent rumbled. When will the rnli realise their spooks and undercover operatives sent to undermine our republic have no place in Ireland. Right under your nose too @Fagan_ODowd @neilo
Some on here have tried to belittle their threat and cast me as a malcontent or even a peddler of hyperbole. Where now are the cries of folly when the truth is revealed and the enemy caught red handed ?

Well @Dav1 i hope you and your paymasters in Yarmouth have got the message loud and clear - the rnli has no place in Ireland , never had any place in Ireland and never will have any place in Ireland

Rnli - Stay the fuck out of administrative Fingal

3 Likes

The person in charge of the RNLI’s editorial team is from Limerick.

1 Like

the same dude that raised the white flag to Cromwell?

No it’s a lady.

That’s very sexist of you.

https://www.rte.ie/radio/radio1/clips/22025089/

Interesting to read what @Funtime bellend will have to say about this… I hope they can resolve the issues.

I love this thread so much. Surely the most niche feud on the internet.

5 Likes