Road Deaths

Driver took ill I’d guess.

Terribly sad.

Lead anchor on Radio 1 lunch time news is an awful prick of a man.
Journalism has recessed so much in this country.

News starts with story in Monaghan.
Local priest is introduced, first question was can you describe what was the scene like?

For fucks sake. People are dead and barely cold and that cunts asks that question.

We know the scene must have been terrible.
There are families in shock and this is the question on Radio 1 lunchtime news.

I know he might be reading a script but has he any fucking cop on.

Another person died in an accident in Tipperary yesterday but no mention of that?

RTE dramatising the deaths of young people is just wrong and should be called out.

1 Like

Very sad that the pictures released are of them in debs dresses, presumably taken last night

Saw that. Road closed off just beside Barne lodge on Clonmel Cahir road. Truck Jackknifed. Dangerous road that at times.

Awful.

Fuck.

Farm or indigenous population related?

Article says it happened on private property anyway

I remember hearing an interview with someone who worked for local radio and there was a crash in townland X with some deaths. Yer man was a rookie journalist, and was told to go down to the town, into the post office and local pub, and get some quotes. Basically doorstep a grieving village. I suppose that’s how the news is gotten, but fuck me, I couldn’t be doing that for love nor money. I assume as you move up the career ladder, some other junior gets to do those shit jobs.

1 Like

https://www.rte.ie/news/2023/0820/1400646-road-traffic-crash-dundalk/

This seems a bit strange :thinking:

Some of those scooters are absolutely bombing it at the moment. I’d say they’re being modified somehow.

1 Like

How the fuck they can keep their feet on them ? Slighest bump could cause them to lose footing. It’s menkle

1 Like

5 people killled by car drivers this week, wtf is goimg on with them

I honestly do not know. What I do know from being on the road daily is that sense isn’t that common anymore, manners and consideration is non existent and policing is very very poor.

2 Likes

Cars crash. Buses crash. Trains crash. Airplanes crash.

Cars arent automonous mate

Neither are buses, trains or planes mate.

Many people killed by trains and planes in ireland this week?