Rose of Tralee 2009

I think I know the type you’re referring to. A gimp who likes being around girls even though he rarely gets anywhere with them and has no interest in sport?

That must have been a thrill. Speaking of random head garments where have the gaa crepe hats gone? You know the ones.

Looks like the hawkers have moved to China, WTB. Bigger market I suppose.

A lot things were better in the 80s though weren’t they

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIZXPSEBNQM

Stanchions…how quaint.

The german one has it in the bag. She is the exact type that wins this.

That’s the lad. His interests mainly include Big Brother, X Factor, Bacardi & Coke, Sun beds, Chinese take aways, nights in on the couch & Munster Rugby. You intial reaction is that also interested in a spot of uphill gardening but he’s been seen stalling the head off a couple of the ugly birds from the group. The most confusing thing and what sets him apart from most normal blokes is that he always manages to remain friends with all the girls.

Have you been stalking me:mad:

I know a lad whose nickname used to be ‘Diamond’, as he was a girl’s best friend but when he tried to actaully move onto scoring them it never really happened for him. Worst thing you can do is become friends with a girl.

:clap: I would have put you down as more of a vodka & slimline tonic man

I can’t understand for the life of me why lads want to hang around with girls if they’re not trying to score one of them. What’s the point?

:stuck_out_tongue:

You can never be friends with a girl and not try and score her at least once and after you’ve tried that you’ve fucked up any friendship you may have had. It’s a vicious circle

Worst thing you can do is become friends with a girl you want to score. A complete fuck up.

I know an ape who actually sent flowers to a bird before he asked her out. He was already friends with this bird. He sent these flowers anonymously after he was at a wedding (platonically) with her the night before. They used to work together. Utterly bizarre. She actually rang the florist asking who the fcuk sent the flowers. Anyway he came clean via text which resulted in some confused replies. He’s planning on asking her out this weekend, two weeks after sending the flowers. I’ve never heard anything like it. He’s made some fool of himself in fairness.

hope she agrees to go out with you in the end after all the hard work SS

Women are fucked up though, it might just work for him.

Let us know how what goes

I am not ashamed to admit that I have a 3 or 4 close enough friends that are female…Never have gotten off with any of them or even tried to for that matter, but they are hand for a lift here or there or for ball hopping as they fall for them everytime…

:clap:

Lads he’s a million to one. I’ll let ye know though.