RTE Correspondents

It’s so badly decomposed by the sounds of things that I’d say the lady is a dead a very long time. All very odd.

Is that not the way bodies are usually found in wexford ?

3 Likes

Very strange, the first report I heard was that it was a “foreign woman” but in later reports they couldn’t determine if it was male or woman.

Only indoors

Damien Tiernan is going into politics. Will try and get on the FG ticket for the next election.

Commentators eye. Leo had something up his sleeve when Coffey was the only one nominated at convention.

Sweep Sweep

First, you’re trying to get a racist reinstated and then resorting to using others tired worn out lines. Your fall from grace has been sad to see.

Racist reinstated?
What

Damien Tiernan was reporting on this for Morning Ireland

Fallen into a Suitcase & covered in Plastic?

They reckon her body had been there for 12 months. Fucking hell Wexford is some dangerous shithole.

2 Likes

Ferns in particular.

1 Like

That bit sounds very “someone said someone said”

The rule of thumb is 18 months if dead outside and 6 months if dead inside.

In all seriousness, if this was a road people were walking dogs up and down I’m very surprised that it wasn’t found before now.

There was no suitcase. Covered in black bags which led to the sleeping rough thought as far as I know.

If it was beside a road there surely would have been some bang off the body for a few weeks, particularly if she had been sleeping rough. Weird one.

A bad smell in the country side would hardly raise many flags

1 Like

In fairness, it is Wexford we are talking about.