RTE Correspondents

It’s a great word. Very common outside the pale.

1 Like

Not Waterford. Just Irish.

Often shortened to luadar

Primary school teachers love it.

Last time I heard it in conversation I’d say.

Did she reject your overtures once ??

West Brit status: confirmed

1 Like

Sean Mac an tSithigh out in the US interviewing the Amish about the upcoming election. A backward people who refuse to move with the times, hold a deep distrust of the modern ways of life and the people that embrace them. A home away from home for our Sean.

1 Like

What a dreadful ignorant comment. The Amish people are what they are and deserve better than ignorant barbs.

1 Like

I’ve only recently noticed Dyane Connor on the news. Is she new? A fine, fresh faced woman.

1 Like

Kai Proctor is the exception to that stereotype. A man of enterprise and vision amongst his community.

She was on TV3 for years and joined RTE in 2015 I think.

It was more a dig at Sean and where he comes from. Apologies if I insulted you and your people. The Amish are a great bunch of lads.

This chap is some tit. Standing in front of a map of the US on Six One explaining the electoral college system while stooping, nodding, bowing, placing huuuuuuuugggggggggeeeeeeeeee emphasis on certain words and generally gurning like an awful fucking gimp. He makes me so angry.

And breathe.

5 Likes

He is on the 9 news now, very OTT in his expressions.

God be with the glory days of Brian Farrell and John Bowman presenting General Election coverage.
I’m sure the 2 gents could have presented stellar coverage of a US election if they had got an opportunity (don’t think they ever did).

1 Like

Brian O’Donovan is at it again tonight. :angry:

1 Like

I was in the company of RTE education correspondent Emma O’Kelly earlier but didn’t know who she was until much later.

When you pulled out of her?

Disgusting comment

1 Like

That’s not an answer

1 Like