RTE Correspondents

You’re very bold

She seems like a friendly sort but a bit straight laced. Tell us about her personality please.

Friendly but in a slightly over enthusiastic, artsy luvvie sort of way.

1 Like

Loosely translated I felt she was fake as fuck.

Apparently this is Emma for those who cant place her… Emma is the person on the left

@TreatyStones is looking well

2 Likes

Hard hitting report there from Seán Mac an tSíthigh on Paudie Sugrue’s geese.

1 Like

Philip Bromwell will be worried. He usually gets the fillers on a slow news day.

3 Likes

There was a chap called Barry Lenihan doing a report on the City center and Christmas parties on Drivetime. Over the course of the report he referred to Quango (Kango) Hammers, Rawshious (Raucous) parties and Debockery (Debauchery)

2 Likes

All the newbies are a joke.

The lad reporting on Simon Coveney getting one up on Barry Cowan was amusing.

I’m very fond of Conor Hunt. He reminds me of Jarvis Cocker.

Jim Fahy was the regional correspondent to beat them all. Something very solid and secure about him. I imagine he may have been a cunt in real life and taken no shit from locals about his TV appearances.

Jim was a great man for Macnas

That John Kilraine chap, is he Irish or English?

Brrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeee O’Donovan RTÉ News.

:angry: :hammer:

1 Like

Tommy Gorman reporting for Radio - fucking hell - 3 words a minute - slow pauses throughout.

:rollseyes:

Only an idiot would listen to Irish radio

Sometimes you don’t have control over the radio or the environment …but you are bang on the money - Tommy Gorman proves that point.

I’ve listened to radio all over the world and Irish radio is as good if not better than anything that’s out there.

3 Likes

On what front ? Sport and Politics gets decent coverage - If you’re looking for music, outside of chart music, then it fairly stinks … That’s a nice sweeping statement all the same.