RTE Correspondents

+1

What did she present chaps?

She will never grow old

2 Likes

Bosco the little bastard- God I went through him with all my smallies

I hated that show as a kid… I wanted that bosco cunt to die. And those tongue twister characters.

5 Likes

Agree- was a slow death for me each of my 6 loved the little bollox and had me demented with hand puppets/ shows etc,worse than that my ma fostered lots of little nippers and yeah they loved him aswell,our house was Bosco fucking heaven.

Bosco is a gas cunt, still out touring the country, a gas cunt indeed

1 Like

I remember enjoying the travails of Postman Pat, and his black and white cat, from a young age. But something about bosco always disturbed me.

2 Likes

Forgot to mention- one I married in Derry had a brother guess what was his name-Don Bosco Doherty- minute guy aswell-little terror ended up in the Kesh for 12 years,so I couldn’t escape Bosco

Tell me it isn’t so

Pat was grand

He never stops, was across the road in Mary I yesterday, I was away at a conference, gutted to miss it, Enniscorthy next week for our Wexicans
You’d be in stitches at a Bosco show, did I mention he’s a gas cunt?

1 Like

Never heard of her in my life, what did she do in RTE

She was upstaged by the worst puppet in history for a few years and then she settled into playing last weeks radio for an hour on a Saturday for the rest of her working life.

1 Like

Easy money fair dues to her

Go again

1 Like

Did she have a folk music show at some stage as well?

Bosco is how I imagine @glasagusban looks like

6 Likes

I saw him at the Gloaming there last week and can confirm this.

1 Like

The model RTÉ employee

Bosco was kidnapped in UCD during my time there, the shit that was done to him in that period of incarceration was debauched.

1 Like

Bloody students.