Rubberbandits

Wasn’t there two of these pathetic cunts one time?

Are Spar giving these cunts an advertising fee for the plastic bags .

I think the other fella grew out of it

Isn’t blindboy the “brains” behind the operation . Like all boy bands the "talented " one goes solo .

The other fella is off doing his day job making prosthetics for films and directing videos. I think he’s probably the talented one.

“The gall of him to not create content for us to consume for free” :rollseyes:

1 Like

The definition of crusty useless cunt, begging for handouts. What did this cunt study again?

He’s some pontificating arsehole on twitter

2 Likes

Who’d have thought that a lad that wears a plastic bag on his head would be a fucking gobshite

2 Likes

It’s gone into overdrive in the last 18 months

“content for us to consume”

:laughing:

3 Likes

How has this weird cunt got a platform?

This seems to be a new thing where he invents a quote to to get indignant about :thinking:

We’ve become too soft and PC. No-one wants to be seen to ask the cunt why the fuck he still wears a bag on his head. Can you imagine if war broke out and we had to send this useless cunt to fight for us.

He addressed the question of wearing a bag on his head in one of the podcasts, maybe that will satisfy your obsession,but probably not because it’s weird that it riles you up so much.

Its gas that be never addresses the whole bag on his head thing, or has he? Does anyone listen to that podcast?

1 Like

I’m not paid a bean and nor would i ask for the content I create on tfk.

4 Likes

I get paid in nice post awards

4 Likes

Happy to pay you in spades pal.

The funny rating was the bitcoin. Volatile but hugely appreciating.

1 Like

that fool in the rubberbandits with the plastic bag on his head would want to grow up for himself.

1 Like