Rubberbandits

You are one of my favourite contributors

2 Likes

He needs to grow up. Whatever message he is trying to deliver is getting lost

Blindboy getting an extra 100 a month within 20 minutes of putting this up :grinning:

That’s the high water mark right there. The tide can only recede now.

I just put myself down for 100 a month for it. Art needs patronage. I don’t want a man wearing a carrier bag from a grocery shop to have to fumble in a greasy till.

What auld yarn did he throw out about it?

1 Like

a fella so uncomfortable in his own skin that he cant be himself without a plastic bag covering his face is not the role model that young people need in the current social environment.

1 Like

He’s afraid that if people knew his face, the fame would invade his life

the fame?

Have you not seen how many frustrated and angry middle aged men are obsessed with him on this thread?

2 Likes

I suspect @anon70480284 was being mischievous here. No one cares about this weirdo until he puts himself out into the spotlight again with his plastic bagged puss.

My sentiments exactly

I did. Some of it is ok. The short stories are curious. Some of it is like listening to the world view of a teenager or @ChocolateMice . The best part of it is the Limerick accent.

Does he wear the plastic bag when its on the podcast I wonder.

1 Like

It’s his costume. Like a clown. He can separate his public persona as blindboy from his private persona when he does not wear a bag on his head.

I would be very disappointed if he didn’t. It wouldn’t be authentic.

or a poster on TFK maybe?

1 Like

Blindboy sold out the sugar club for one of his podcasts in 6 minutes. The lads who keep posting that his 15 minutes are up and he should take the bag off must be seething.

“The Sugar Club is an extremely versatile venue and can be used in a variety of ways. The capacity is 350.”

Next stop Hollywood

1 Like