Rubberbandits

Most podcasts have a short life really unless they are dealing with ongoing events like sport…he would have been better off theming his podcasts maybe … You couldnt listen to the cunt ramble on the same old shite 2 years later…but once the $$$$ are rolling in I doubt he cares.

2 Likes

He needs the right person there to help cultivate it … Hector nor your wan will do that.

I don’t listen to his podcast but it’s gas some lad who is not a target audience listener telling a guy who has the biggest listenership in Ireland how he should do his job :smiley:

Who are the target listeners?

Ennis road set circling the wagons

2 Likes

Do people realise he isn’t from the tough part of Limerick ???

I recently had someone tell me he is a “genius “

I would have thought himself and @Thomas_Brady would move in the same Limerick academic circles

I’m not in conversation with blindboy mate… I’m talking to TUM and merely making an observation… maybe you shouldnt get so prissy about it just because he’s from out your way.

2 Likes

Has he the biggest listenership in Ireland?

I’d know plenty of folk he mixes with alright … i’ve nothing against him, just think his podcasts are shite and he talks a lot of tripe - Like Bressie, he’s only aim is to make money and use whatever he needs to do it.

1 Like

I’ve no idea - but the lads that dont care seem to know these things.

No

Are guys telling lies on the INTERNET??

Fair fucks you’d have to say

Joe Rogan has a bigger listenership anyway

It’s a fascinating place alright.

Lads saying Blindboy has the biggest listenership in Ireland like it’s a badge of quality.

Tubridy and D’Arcy listenership is big but I’d still call them shite.

TFK should exist to call out Charlatans, Spoofers and Spivs.

It’s nearly worse when it’s a woke in Wolves clothing like Bressie or Blindboy shaking down cash for a cure.

4 Likes

He doesn’t have the biggest listenership