Rugby Players Rape Trial

Maybe its a reflection on the people you keep company with in the real world.

1 Like

Exactly.

What else would it be. I just went thru last 2 weeks diary between clients and projects.

Lawyers, Truck drivers, Accountants, Restaurant owners, Cafe owners, CEO’s of tech companies, teachers, University Lectures, Farmers. This is who I have had more than a quick chat with.

No lawyer I have spoke to thinks they are guilty. None. And that’s a few. Most are surprised by it making court

People are completely fooled by the moral questions here.

It’s funny that the defense went almost exactly with my theory as their closing argument.

You are convincing nobody

4 Likes

He’s like the boy who cried wolf.

2 Likes

At least half the people here agree with me.

And I think half of the other half do as well they just have not admitted it or are afraid to change their minds.

And that would leave around 25% which would make sense.

All it does its highlight the foolishness of lads here who cannot agree with someone they do not like

1 Like

Disgusting language.

Post reported.

1 Like

I get the feeling he could have had 30 chapters but was just maintaining some relationships

But that’s what you want.

You hope she was raped so you can win an argument t on the Internet.

Do you realise how sick and dumb you are?

2 Likes

What’s done is done. There is no turning back the clock, I only hope justice is meted out to those animals after what they did to the girl.

1 Like

Christ. These two chaps genuinely are utter freaks.

Lot of textbook behaviour on here (which same people no doubt display in real life) of lacking skills/qualities to climb dominant social hierarchy alone and so trying to ally with other similar posters/people

Fascinating if you take a step back to see it interplay.

2 Likes

Really bananas stuff

Says @TheUlteriorMotive as he pathetically tries to lick Kev’s arse for the 1745th time since the start of the trial. :laughing:

It’s been absolutely tremendous to watch somebody who had been posting away for approximately four or five years without causing much of stir suddenly and startlingly reveal themselves to be a complete and utter mentalist.

It must be like working with somebody for five years who seems normal enough, and who then, one day, suddenly reveals themselves to be a scientologist who believes the earth is controlled by giant lizards.

He’s even adopted Kev’s language. “Textbook”. :laughing:

this really has been the Cheltenham of rape cases for the anti rubby bigots on here.

1 Like

Why, kelly asks, if one of the people was not consenting why would she make the noises and if she was frozen why would she stop the noise?

"Miss Florence said she had been drawn to the room by the sounds emanating from it, including moans of female and “more aggressive sounds “ of a male.

She said: “The moaning - I thought it was Emily. It wasn’t distressed or anything like that - I don’t know that it was a sexual thing because I wouldn’t have opened the door… just enough that it was Emily.”

Cop yourself on with this shite.

2 Likes

Likewise. If you can’t tell the difference between someone hoping a girl was raped versus someone commenting on this case then go take a break from this thread for a while.

Go away and fuck off

3 Likes

This is exactly what they are hoping for. They are dying to see these ulster players go down, no matter what that means.

Only someone as myopic or biased as you would see anything else

Mr. Kelly QC has now moved on to CHAPTER 8: BLANE McILROY

Yesssss…